Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Biggest Steal of the Draft?

17 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Which team got the biggest steal of the draft?

We got a pretty big one in Borner.

Id have to go with the Bills, picked up arguably the best WR in the draft in the UDFA. SMFH

Posted · Report post

WR Keenan Allen.

Posted · Report post

Honeybadger..... Dude has talent, I think he respects his chance at makint it in the NFL and grew up, teams missed out by not taking him because of backround poo

Posted · Report post

Star.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Rambo in the 6th stands out to me.

Posted · Report post

Rogers beats Rambo imo. Rogers was arguably the most talented WR in the draft. Rambo was the 2nd-4th best S.

Posted · Report post

Well, a lot of people would argue about Rogers being the best WR. I like Hunter, Hopkins, Allen, Patton more than him, if not others like Austin. I liked Rambo the most of any S in this draft. He was the most complete S and the biggest turnover machine.

But I agree Rogers is a huge steal as an UDFA. I'd put them 1a and 1b biggest steals of the draft.

Posted · Report post

You guys need to understand that Rogers is a cancer to a team. Our WR coach retired because of him.

The drug problems weren't what made him bad. The entire team hated him. He fought with coaches and players regularly. Smitty would murder this kid before the season even gets started.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Denard Robinson

Star

Posted · Report post

You guys need to understand that Rogers is a cancer to a team. Our WR coach retired because of him.

The drug problems weren't what made him bad. The entire team hated him. He fought with coaches and players regularly. Smitty would murder this kid before the season even gets started.

If I remember correctly his coaches and teammates praised him last year.

The point your missing is we lose nothing with bringing him in as a UDFA, and the reward to take him in the 5th or 6th FAR outweighs the risk. Bring him in, if he has matured or our vets can shape him up you have an awesome WR. If he causes problems you cut him. Simple

Posted · Report post

I'm going to go with the guys opinion on Rogers that has Tennessee as his avatar

Posted · Report post

Panthers got the best deal by having Star fall down to us. No way did I think he would be there at 14.