Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does Colby Cameron Beat Out Pickles For #3 QB?

16 posts in this topic

Posted

No more of The Jimmy?!

Posted

I fuging hope so

Posted

That seemed like a hell of a game. I'm guessing they lost by two ?

Posted

Clausen has no allies in the front office this year. He doesn't fit in the offense and is taking up a roster spot.

Problem with Colby is his size, arm strength, and was a system QB. Sound familiar?

Posted

yes and possible as solid as Derek Anderson based on "that" tape. That seemed to be a awesome game! maybe i start watching college football

Posted

That clip just reminded me how much I wanted Patton

Posted

Hope we cut Pickles and can stash this kid on the PS. No need for 3 QBs on the 53.

Posted

That clip just reminded me how much I wanted Patton

Agreed.... this was more of a Patton highlight than Cameron. All I saw from Cameron was a few passes inside the 15-yd line, a couple of read option hand-offs and no pass more than 15 yards. That being said, I don't think Claussen is a good fit anymore, and whatever it takes to send him on his way, I'm okay with.

Posted

We don't need 3 QB's

Posted

i think colby cameron will be 2nd string. He's very underrated

Posted

Cameron is a bit more mobile than Anderson or Clausen, he is probably here for that reason more than his arm.

Posted

Agreed.... this was more of a Patton highlight than Cameron. All I saw from Cameron was a few passes inside the 15-yd line, a couple of read option hand-offs and no pass more than 15 yards. That being said, I don't think Claussen is a good fit anymore, and whatever it takes to send him on his way, I'm okay with.

If you watch near the end of the highlights, whenever LA Tech is getting ready to kick the onsides kick, it shows Cameron's statline: 44/58 450yds 5TD 0INT

That's pretty good, against a defense that had Moore and Co.