Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Five NFL Draft Picks!

88 posts in this topic

Haha yeah it does. Super boring, more boring to watch then the sport i played and thats tough!!

I don't think anyone with sense is going to confuse UNC FB with FSU FB. Just like no one is going to confuse UNC basketball with FSU basketball. FSU is a FB school and UNC is a basketball school. Not to mention FSU is in Florida which is a huge FB state and one of the honeyholes for college FB recruiting.

I think we are all clear that UNC has failed miserably in FB compared to some other ACC schools. You seem to the one that started all this touting how great they were. I figure you were the one that needed reminding not the rest of us.

I doubt you could have beat them either.

That is your opinion.

Like I said congrats on beating that MAC powerhouse!

Lucky for you and the Noles that the BCS screwed Georgia. That would have actually required EJ Manuel to read a good defense. Would have loved to see Jimbo game plan against a better team like Georgia. LOL

This is adorable...UNC is such a disappointment on the field that moral victories like players drafted is the only thing they have to cling to.

1 person likes this

I think we are all clear that UNC has failed miserably in FB compared to some other ACC schools. You seem to the one that started all this touting how great they were. I figure you were the one that needed reminding not the rest of us.

Like I said, UNC isn't an elite college FB program BUT Carolina is the best football program in the state. Everyone knows the emphasis is placed on basketball. However, It's still successful enough to recruit excellent prospects and future NFL players. It's also an attractive job. If/when Fedora leaves, UNC's phone will be ringing off the hook with prospective candidates.

I'm not a big Fedora fan if you can't already tell.

Going back to the basketball point though, when the rumors and accusations started coming out about the football team last year, the Carolina haters (like jealous State/Duke fans) were so excited because they thought a rouge assistant football coach could some how get the basketball team in trouble. I got a great laugh out of that.

Guys we had as many players get picked as UConn! Two less than Rutgers, but we're on the up and up!

This is adorable...UNC is such a disappointment on the field that moral victories like players drafted is the only thing they have to cling to.

State fans are very familiar with the term "disappointment"

It's going to be a very difficult year for State fans. You ended basketball season with arguably the most disappointing hoops team in the country. What were they? preseason #6?

State's football season was disappointing right from the start when Tennessee WR Coradelle Patterson (panthers fan btw!!) single handedly lowered David Amerson's draft portfolio. Not to mention State has a brand new coaching staff coming to Raliegh this season and you lost your "elite" quarterback. They are in danger of not being bowl eligible this season.

Also, your window in ACC basketball has closed. You had your chance. You blew it. Next year you're going to at the bottom looking up to the real college programs like Carolina and Duke.

Guys we had as many players get picked as UConn! Two less than Rutgers, but we're on the up and up!

I think I saw someone get drafted from a CC in Oklahoma, too.

You're downplaying the significance of the players drafted. I'd like to remind you that UNC had a player selected before FSU.

Werner is going to be a bust in the NFL. Mark it down.

SHOCKER!!!!!!! I agree with mrtd. Werner will not be a good pro