Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Five NFL Draft Picks!

88 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

A badass punter though!!

I'm actually looking forward to playing ECU as an FBS program when we can have depth. And hopefully get them to Boone in November so they can experience the opposite of that god awful heat. Seriously, I was at that game and it is almost inhumane to have a noon kickoff in Greeneville in August

I wish ECU and UNC could play App State in football every season. 

Posted · Report post

UNC players in the NFL 26

WVU players in the NFL 19

UNC get better recruits and usually in the top 10 -15 every year in recruiting. So what is the issue?  Shouldnt UNC be competitive every year?  So why is Carolina alway 4-4 in conference play and not dominating like they should be? 

Posted · Report post

Carolina fan to another Carolina fan: I really like our chances in the ACC this year. Bryn Renner could have a POY type of season and I'm excited to see what Coach Fedora can do in his second season with more of his own personal touch on the line up. Let's talk about this more at the golf course on Saturday. I just purchased some very fine Taylormade irons I'd love to try out. Afterwards, let's meet our beautiful wives/girlfriends at a nice eatery and share some cocktails over an expensive dinner. 

State fan who is cutting the grass overhears the intelligent conversation: Hey ya's stupid hicks. Go buy ya ugly fugin' golf shirts at da wal-mart in Hick'ry where ya dumb white trash "imbread" cousin girlfrands live. Hahaha! Ya lucky my hands are busy wit dis here weed whacker or I'd come over there and throw my empty can of skoal wintergreen at ya ugly face! HAHAHA

State fan's hispanic boss: Eh! move ya culo you lazy gringo! More cut grass, less talk! 

We all know state has the best fans in the world, i mean alum, i mean they are the same or not?  I'm so confused now, trying to figure out if you have to be an alum to be a fan, but I'm a fan of many teams and never went to their schools, like the University of Carolina Panthers, so I guess I can't be a true fan, poor me, I'll just go to Walmart whenever one gets built here in NYC and buy a t-shirt.  But whatever, we all look up to staters as the standard of THE REAL FAN... I mean Alumfan.  

Posted · Report post

UNC players in the NFL 26

WVU players in the NFL 19

UNC get better recruits and usually in the top 10 -15 every year in recruiting. So what is the issue?  Shouldnt UNC be competitive every year?  So why is Carolina alway 4-4 in conference play and not dominating like they should be? 

If Carolina had played in the Big LEast, they would have been more competitive.  The only sucker you are selling to is yourself.

1 person likes this