Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Five NFL Draft Picks!

88 posts in this topic

Is UNC still getting talent now that players have to learn the three Rs?

I'm sorry I just reliased UNC is always 4-4 in conference play for most of the past 10 years. You have no clue what a winning College football program looks like. 

Coastal division rings. lol  Yeah thats something to be proud of.

Good for the ACC on teh grant of rights deal I even said so in the College Football Forums.  To bad the ACC doesnt care about football enough to bring in real competition, Oh well WVU will just have to play better compition in the BigXII and make more money doing it. 

You still dont get it with all that "talent" why does UNC suck so much then?

I'm sorry I just reliased UNC is always 4-4 in conference play for most of the past 10 years. You have no clue what a winning College football program looks like. 

Coastal division rings. lol  Yeah thats something to be proud of.

Good for the ACC on teh grant of rights deal I even said so in the College Football Forums.  To bad the ACC doesnt care about football enough to bring in real competition, Oh well WVU will just have to play better compition in the BigXII and make more money doing it. 

You still dont get it with all that "talent" why does UNC suck so much then?

I swear UNC has more fans that never went to the school than Dook has...

people who went to the school are called alum.

people who went to the school are called alum.

You never hear the haters take shots at players/coaches/school, etc. It's always a personal attack by jealous state/duke fans towards the UNC faithful. The haters never want to talk competition, X's & O's, schedules, etc. They'd rather insult you.

We truly are a class above the rest. 

I'm convinced of two things:

1. State fans are happy with an awful losing season as long as the beat Carolina. 

2. Duke fans are more concerned with what Carolina is doing (i.e. who we are recruiting, who we are playing, etc) than what Duke is doing. Just look at the March Madness thread. UNC was sent home, duke was still playing. You wouldn't be able to tell by the 4-5 pages of insults and Carolina jock sniffing by the duke fans. 

Pathetic. 

App State had 2 players drafted! That's 2 more than ECU! Haha

This is adorable...UNC is such a disappointment on the field that moral victories like players drafted is the only thing they have to cling to.

state fans have had to redefine disappointment

App State had 2 players drafted! That's 2 more than ECU! Haha

1 was a punter. 

ECU beat that ASS last season and could have easily hung 50 on App State if Ruffin had not told them to ease up so they didn't further embarrass a head coach who should be in a nursing home. 

ACC is and always will be a basketball conference. UNC is and always will be a basketball school. 

Look back the drafts since 2008. Who has had more DPs UNC or WVU? what about successful players in the NFL, UNC or WVU?

I think I saw Steve Slaton washing someone's car yesterday. 

Who has more BCS Bowl game wins?  Who won the Belk Bowl in 2008? 

You never hear the haters take shots at players/coaches/school, etc. It's always a personal attack by jealous state/duke fans towards the UNC faithful. The haters never want to talk competition, X's & O's, schedules, etc. They'd rather insult you.

We truly are a class above the rest. 

I'm convinced of two things:

1. State fans are happy with an awful losing season as long as the beat Carolina. 

2. Duke fans are more concerned with what Carolina is doing (i.e. who we are recruiting, who we are playing, etc) than what Duke is doing. Just look at the March Madness thread. UNC was sent home, duke was still playing. You wouldn't be able to tell by the 4-5 pages of insults and Carolina jock sniffing by the duke fans. 

Pathetic. 

the last resort staters have taken is trying to call out FANS of a school that didn't actually go to the school, which are ALUM... and of course the old, tiring walmart remarks.  That is their typical fallback when anything Carolina is mentioned and we are all aware of their severe inferiority complex.  I kinda feel bad for staters, they seemed to have chosen their college based on their fandom, rather than what school would benefit them the most. no wonder there are a lot of unemployed alum from that school, but hey, at least they are legit fans, right?