Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:55 PM

App State had 2 players drafted! That's 2 more than ECU! Haha

#77 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,131 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:55 PM

This is adorable...UNC is such a disappointment on the field that moral victories like players drafted is the only thing they have to cling to.

state fans have had to redefine disappointment

#78 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:57 PM

App State had 2 players drafted! That's 2 more than ECU! Haha

1 was a punter. 

ECU beat that ASS last season and could have easily hung 50 on App State if Ruffin had not told them to ease up so they didn't further embarrass a head coach who should be in a nursing home. 

#79 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,350 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:58 PM

ACC is and always will be a basketball conference. UNC is and always will be a basketball school. 

Look back the drafts since 2008. Who has had more DPs UNC or WVU? what about successful players in the NFL, UNC or WVU?

I think I saw Steve Slaton washing someone's car yesterday. 

Who has more BCS Bowl game wins?  Who won the Belk Bowl in 2008? 

#80 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,131 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:02 PM

You never hear the haters take shots at players/coaches/school, etc. It's always a personal attack by jealous state/duke fans towards the UNC faithful. The haters never want to talk competition, X's & O's, schedules, etc. They'd rather insult you.

We truly are a class above the rest. 

I'm convinced of two things:

1. State fans are happy with an awful losing season as long as the beat Carolina. 

2. Duke fans are more concerned with what Carolina is doing (i.e. who we are recruiting, who we are playing, etc) than what Duke is doing. Just look at the March Madness thread. UNC was sent home, duke was still playing. You wouldn't be able to tell by the 4-5 pages of insults and Carolina jock sniffing by the duke fans. 

Pathetic. 

the last resort staters have taken is trying to call out FANS of a school that didn't actually go to the school, which are ALUM... and of course the old, tiring walmart remarks.  That is their typical fallback when anything Carolina is mentioned and we are all aware of their severe inferiority complex.  I kinda feel bad for staters, they seemed to have chosen their college based on their fandom, rather than what school would benefit them the most. no wonder there are a lot of unemployed alum from that school, but hey, at least they are legit fans, right?

#81 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,558 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

is there anyone in this circle jerk who actually went to the school they're trying to rep

#82 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Who has more BCS Bowl game wins?  Who won the Belk Bowl in 2008? 

It's a fair argument to assume that WVU is a more accomplished FB program than Carolina. WVU is also on a different playing field academically than Carolina. WVU is one of the easiest state schools to get into in the country. There is also evidence of this from the WVU flops in the NFL compared to the UNC prospects. You have to have at least half a brain to play FB in Chapel Hill. They are able to grasp an NFL playbook, WVU players are not. 

#83 MtnJax

MtnJax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:08 PM

1 was a punter.

ECU beat that ASS last season and could have easily hung 50 on App State if Ruffin had not told them to ease up so they didn't further embarrass a head coach who should be in a nursing home.

A badass punter though!!

I'm actually looking forward to playing ECU as an FBS program when we can have depth. And hopefully get them to Boone in November so they can experience the opposite of that god awful heat. Seriously, I was at that game and it is almost inhumane to have a noon kickoff in Greeneville in August

#84 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:12 PM

the last resort staters have taken is trying to call out FANS of a school that didn't actually go to the school, which are ALUM... and of course the old, tiring walmart remarks.  That is their typical fallback when anything Carolina is mentioned and we are all aware of their severe inferiority complex.  I kinda feel bad for staters, they seemed to have chosen their college based on their fandom, rather than what school would benefit them the most. no wonder there are a lot of unemployed alum from that school, but hey, at least they are legit fans, right?

Carolina fan to another Carolina fan: I really like our chances in the ACC this year. Bryn Renner could have a POY type of season and I'm excited to see what Coach Fedora can do in his second season with more of his own personal touch on the line up. Let's talk about this more at the golf course on Saturday. I just purchased some very fine Taylormade irons I'd love to try out. Afterwards, let's meet our beautiful wives/girlfriends at a nice eatery and share some cocktails over an expensive dinner. 

State fan who is cutting the grass overhears the intelligent conversation: Hey ya's stupid hicks. Go buy ya ugly fugin' golf shirts at da wal-mart in Hick'ry where ya dumb white trash "imbread" cousin girlfrands live. Hahaha! Ya lucky my hands are busy wit dis here weed whacker or I'd come over there and throw my empty can of skoal wintergreen at ya ugly face! HAHAHA

State fan's hispanic boss: Eh! move ya culo you lazy gringo! More cut grass, less talk! 

#85 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:15 PM

A badass punter though!!

I'm actually looking forward to playing ECU as an FBS program when we can have depth. And hopefully get them to Boone in November so they can experience the opposite of that god awful heat. Seriously, I was at that game and it is almost inhumane to have a noon kickoff in Greeneville in August

I wish ECU and UNC could play App State in football every season. 

#86 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,350 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:21 PM

UNC players in the NFL 26

WVU players in the NFL 19

UNC get better recruits and usually in the top 10 -15 every year in recruiting. So what is the issue?  Shouldnt UNC be competitive every year?  So why is Carolina alway 4-4 in conference play and not dominating like they should be? 

#87 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,131 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:22 PM

Carolina fan to another Carolina fan: I really like our chances in the ACC this year. Bryn Renner could have a POY type of season and I'm excited to see what Coach Fedora can do in his second season with more of his own personal touch on the line up. Let's talk about this more at the golf course on Saturday. I just purchased some very fine Taylormade irons I'd love to try out. Afterwards, let's meet our beautiful wives/girlfriends at a nice eatery and share some cocktails over an expensive dinner. 

State fan who is cutting the grass overhears the intelligent conversation: Hey ya's stupid hicks. Go buy ya ugly fugin' golf shirts at da wal-mart in Hick'ry where ya dumb white trash "imbread" cousin girlfrands live. Hahaha! Ya lucky my hands are busy wit dis here weed whacker or I'd come over there and throw my empty can of skoal wintergreen at ya ugly face! HAHAHA

State fan's hispanic boss: Eh! move ya culo you lazy gringo! More cut grass, less talk! 

We all know state has the best fans in the world, i mean alum, i mean they are the same or not?  I'm so confused now, trying to figure out if you have to be an alum to be a fan, but I'm a fan of many teams and never went to their schools, like the University of Carolina Panthers, so I guess I can't be a true fan, poor me, I'll just go to Walmart whenever one gets built here in NYC and buy a t-shirt.  But whatever, we all look up to staters as the standard of THE REAL FAN... I mean Alumfan.  

#88 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,131 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:23 PM

UNC players in the NFL 26

WVU players in the NFL 19

UNC get better recruits and usually in the top 10 -15 every year in recruiting. So what is the issue?  Shouldnt UNC be competitive every year?  So why is Carolina alway 4-4 in conference play and not dominating like they should be? 

If Carolina had played in the Big LEast, they would have been more competitive.  The only sucker you are selling to is yourself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.