Photo
- - - - -

this is what will happen if we continue to give in to this liberal big sister/nanny state

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,495 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:51 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

keep reading, it gets better

#2 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,873 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:17 PM

Was gonna ask you if this was under your wipers this morning.

#3 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,495 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:21 PM

no, i've run into plenty of chick tracts in airport bathrooms, restaurants, etc.

ideological laffs aside, this is interesting as a historical document, because, published in 1992, it's reflective of the fear of the red scare reverberating through the conservative religious communities that embodied it most heavily. of course twenty years later it would probably make some waves in a community convinced that obummer is the front of a new world order that's actively trying to take god out of schools and, subsequently, suggest killing puppies and kittens on pagan day (hardly a stretch)

#4 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,317 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:20 PM

Takeaway: without Satan there is no God, because you can't tell everyone how good you are without someone to compare yourself against. God may be all powerful but he isn't that powerful.

#5 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,873 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:33 PM

Most of these type things come from folks who think a distant, finger pointing, fear base approach is effective. At the same time, it makes them "feel" like they are serving the heathen masses. I am reminded of street preachers who yell hell fire things across the street at people they would really rather NOT have a conversation with.

None of these approaches are biblical. Christianity is to be personal, not a "religion". I also think the tract folks have a lot of confusion about the book of Revelation.

#6 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,066 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:15 PM

I am really looking forward to pick my Halloween Sacrifice outift...something that looks good in the burning fires of Sam Hain's bonfire.

I love the devotion to death as a better solution to valuing one's current life. Very Jihadist without the explosions..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com