Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jets to cut Tebow...could there be a place a the Panthers's roster?

262 posts in this topic

Posted

there are people on this board who would say yes to that.

There are also people on this board that are down with the syndrome.

Posted

No, if for no other reason then the circus he brings to town.

Posted

John Clayton on ESPN says The Golden Calf of Bristol should consider the Arena Football League (and he is being serious)

Posted

Give me a break

post-212-0-37338400-1367328496_thumb.jpg

Posted

There was a team willing to trade for The Golden Calf of Bristol, but they wanted him to play TE. The Golden Calf of Bristol said 'no'. Better get used to it Timmy, if you want to continue playing in the NFL.

Posted

Eli Manning completed 48% of his passes his first season in the league. 

Posted

you mean alex smith? not sure if carr was ever under meyer but im pretty sure smith was

Yeah, Carr went to Fresno, I messed up

Posted

Eli Manning completed 48% of his passes his first season in the league.

Lol at comparing Eli manning to Tim fuging The Golden Calf of Bristol. Nice try skip bayless, we know its you.

Posted

The "circus" excuse is so stupid. Hardly anyone outside of the Carolinas care about the Panthers. And there wouldn't be any "QB controversy" because we know what Cam can do. Mark Sanchez was terrible and deserved to be replaced, but he never was.

Say Cam got a concussion, and was forced to sit out one game. I'd want The Golden Calf of Bristol under center for that one game

Posted

The "circus" excuse is so stupid. Hardly anyone outside of the Carolinas care about the Panthers. And there wouldn't be any "QB controversy" because we know what Cam can do. Mark Sanchez was terrible and deserved to be replaced, but he never was.

Say Cam got a concussion, and was forced to sit out one game. I'd want The Golden Calf of Bristol under center for that one game

I would rather line up in the fuging wildcat all day than let The Golden Calf of Bristol attempt to throw a single pass.

Posted

I'd want Derek Anderson.

1 person likes this

Posted

John Clayton on ESPN says The Golden Calf of Bristol should consider the Arena Football League (and he is being serious)

He should figure out a way to go back to college.

1 person likes this