Photo
* * - - - 4 votes

Jets to cut Tebow...could there be a place a the Panthers's roster?

• Please log in to reply
261 replies to this topic

#136 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,806 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:28 AM

Give me a break

Attached Files

#137 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,520 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:31 AM

There was a team willing to trade for The Golden Calf of Bristol, but they wanted him to play TE. The Golden Calf of Bristol said 'no'. Better get used to it Timmy, if you want to continue playing in the NFL.

#138 Thelt

Thelt

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:57 AM

Eli Manning completed 48% of his passes his first season in the league. 

#139 Panther_Brotherhood

Panther_Brotherhood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationBaton Rouge, LA

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:59 AM

you mean alex smith? not sure if carr was ever under meyer but im pretty sure smith was

Yeah, Carr went to Fresno, I messed up

#140 SooSlow84

SooSlow84

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts
  • LocationYour mother's basement

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:47 AM

Eli Manning completed 48% of his passes his first season in the league.

Lol at comparing Eli manning to Tim fuging The Golden Calf of Bristol. Nice try skip bayless, we know its you.

#141 Banjo

Banjo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:23 AM

The "circus" excuse is so stupid. Hardly anyone outside of the Carolinas care about the Panthers. And there wouldn't be any "QB controversy" because we know what Cam can do. Mark Sanchez was terrible and deserved to be replaced, but he never was.

Say Cam got a concussion, and was forced to sit out one game. I'd want The Golden Calf of Bristol under center for that one game

#142 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,485 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:26 AM

The "circus" excuse is so stupid. Hardly anyone outside of the Carolinas care about the Panthers. And there wouldn't be any "QB controversy" because we know what Cam can do. Mark Sanchez was terrible and deserved to be replaced, but he never was.

Say Cam got a concussion, and was forced to sit out one game. I'd want The Golden Calf of Bristol under center for that one game

I would rather line up in the fuging wildcat all day than let The Golden Calf of Bristol attempt to throw a single pass.

#143 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,921 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:27 AM

I'd want Derek Anderson.

#144 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,823 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:28 AM

John Clayton on ESPN says The Golden Calf of Bristol should consider the Arena Football League (and he is being serious)

He should figure out a way to go back to college.

#145 AceMan

AceMan

Huddle Vet

• HUDDLER
  • 2,648 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:36 AM

The Golden Calf of Bristol should have considered playing FB/TE more...instead of being stubborn and selfish in being a QB.  He needs to be appreciative of the fact he got a chance to play QB and won a playoff game...but that time is over.

Humble yourself, The Golden Calf of Bristol

#146 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,352 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:42 AM

his mechanics and accuracy issues are just uncoachable.  i'm kind of surprised that some people are still acting like that doesn't matter.

#147 SooSlow84

SooSlow84

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts
  • LocationYour mother's basement

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:42 AM

You're naive if you think there wouldn't be a circus with newton and The Golden Calf of Bristol.

#148 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,352 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:48 AM

people absolutely would care if The Golden Calf of Bristol landed here.  it has nothing to do with the size of the market.

there are a fugton of florida fans in the carolinas of whom at least a considerable number worship the ground The Golden Calf of Bristol walks on.  he also has a holdover nationwide bandwagon from tebowmania in 2011 that strongly feels that he's a starting caliber NFL quarterback because he "just wins games".  

imagine what would have gone down during the first half of last season if he was cam's backup.  we did have a healthy contingent here yelling for derek anderson in case you don't remember.

#149 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,393 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:52 AM

You guys saying he would be a good FB/TE realize you need to be able to block for those positions, right? And that The Golden Calf of Bristol looked like a panicked duck when he tried to block anyone, right?

#150 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,348 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:10 PM

His ego has crushed his chances of contributing to an NFL team.

He is not a QB.

Enjoy Canada/AFL The Golden Calf of Bristol. Your 15 mins (24 months) of fame is over.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.