Photo
* * - - - 4 votes

Jets to cut Tebow...could there be a place a the Panthers's roster?

• Please log in to reply
261 replies to this topic

#151 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,642 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:38 PM

wait a second are people actually arguing that The Golden Calf of Bristol should be a starter still? i have a couple of hyperchristians on my facebook that shitpost constantly that he could start for any team in the league and he's just being persecuted for his beliefs but i thought they were the only ones

#152 SooSlow84

SooSlow84

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • LocationYour mother's basement

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:42 PM

wait a second are people actually arguing that The Golden Calf of Bristol should be a starter still? i have a couple of hyperchristians on my facebook that shitpost constantly that he could start for any team in the league and he's just being persecuted for his beliefs but i thought they were the only ones

That's the thing with Christians, they don't need logic.

#153 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts
  • LocationLakeland, FL

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:21 PM

What defies logic is that The Golden Calf of Bristol and romo and matt ryan have one playoff victory

#154 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:33 PM

What defies logic is that The Golden Calf of Bristol and romo and matt ryan have one playoff victory

the three douchiest players in the league. must be a connection there.

#155 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:35 PM

Kenjon Barner does the signum crucis after every touchdown and he's still a better QB than The Golden Calf of Bristol.

#156 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • 8,874 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:47 PM

andy schafly who runs conservapedia has repeatedly argued that The Golden Calf of Bristol was targeted and demonized by the same liberal media that puts peyton manning on a pedestal.

that's in spite of peyton manning having donated tens of thousands to republican campaigns and being a devout presbyterian, of course.

#157 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 34,614 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:18 PM

I don't know that the people favoring him are Christians.  Could just be Florida fans.

I do know that I'm a conservative Christian, and I've been a critic since before he was drafted.

Definitely don't want him here.  He's not a pro quarterback and I doubt he ever will be.

#158 SooSlow84

SooSlow84

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:00 PM

I don't know that the people favoring him are Christians. Could just be Florida fans.

I do know that I'm a conservative Christian, and I've been a critic since before he was drafted.

Definitely don't want him here. He's not a pro quarterback and I doubt he ever will be.

I think he's a decent third stringer but the damn circus that would follow...

#159 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 34,614 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:07 PM

I think he's a decent third stringer but the damn circus that would follow...

Honestly, I wouldn't even put him there.

Matt Moore mentioned that one of the things Jake Delhomme always told him when he was here was "Don't throw the football.  Pass the football."

The Golden Calf of Bristol doesn't pass the football.  He doesn't even throw the football.  He flings it.

#160 Third Degree

Third Degree

Come back soon, 89

• HUDDLER
  • 4,397 posts
  • Location704

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:24 PM

...and then it lands in the dirt

#161 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 44,669 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:30 PM

Why is thread still open? That defies logic!

#162 SooSlow84

SooSlow84

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:34 PM

...and then it lands in the dirt

Or in our linebackers arms.

#163 mjligon

mjligon

REAL TALK ----->

• HUDDLER
  • 2,784 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:36 PM

I cant believe this thread is still going.

#164 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,011 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:37 PM

Why is thread still open? That defies logic!

I literally just double clicked this thread to the find out that same answer.

what is about this guy that is keeping people talking about for 11 pages? it's truly amazing.

#165 Thelt

Thelt

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:45 PM

Can you name another quarter back who won the heisman, was drafted in the first round, won more games than he lost his first season as a starter, won a playoff game as a starter and then never had a chance to start again and was told he is not good enough to play QB in the NFL? 

I think that is why this topic stays hot.  If someone would give him a chance then he would either prove that he sucks or he would prove he can get it done and then the issue would go away. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.