Photo
* * - - - 4 votes

Jets to cut Tebow...could there be a place a the Panthers's roster?

• Please log in to reply
261 replies to this topic

#151 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun
HUDDLER

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:38 PM

wait a second are people actually arguing that The Golden Calf of Bristol should be a starter still? i have a couple of hyperchristians on my facebook that shitpost constantly that he could start for any team in the league and he's just being persecuted for his beliefs but i thought they were the only ones

#152 Frank Hollywood

Frank Hollywood

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationYour mother's basement
HUDDLER

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:42 PM

wait a second are people actually arguing that The Golden Calf of Bristol should be a starter still? i have a couple of hyperchristians on my facebook that shitpost constantly that he could start for any team in the league and he's just being persecuted for his beliefs but i thought they were the only ones

That's the thing with Christians, they don't need logic.

#153 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• LocationTampa, FL
HUDDLER

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:21 PM

What defies logic is that The Golden Calf of Bristol and romo and matt ryan have one playoff victory

#154 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:33 PM

What defies logic is that The Golden Calf of Bristol and romo and matt ryan have one playoff victory

the three douchiest players in the league. must be a connection there.

#155 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:35 PM

Kenjon Barner does the signum crucis after every touchdown and he's still a better QB than The Golden Calf of Bristol.

#156 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I MEAN AT LEAST TRADE HIM FOR SOMETHING AMIRITE

• LocationChapel Hill
SUPPORTER

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:47 PM

andy schafly who runs conservapedia has repeatedly argued that The Golden Calf of Bristol was targeted and demonized by the same liberal media that puts peyton manning on a pedestal.

that's in spite of peyton manning having donated tens of thousands to republican campaigns and being a devout presbyterian, of course.

#157 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• LocationSC
SUPPORTER

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:18 PM

I don't know that the people favoring him are Christians.  Could just be Florida fans.

I do know that I'm a conservative Christian, and I've been a critic since before he was drafted.

Definitely don't want him here.  He's not a pro quarterback and I doubt he ever will be.

#158 Frank Hollywood

Frank Hollywood

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationYour mother's basement
HUDDLER

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:00 PM

I don't know that the people favoring him are Christians. Could just be Florida fans.

I do know that I'm a conservative Christian, and I've been a critic since before he was drafted.

Definitely don't want him here. He's not a pro quarterback and I doubt he ever will be.

I think he's a decent third stringer but the damn circus that would follow...

#159 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• LocationSC
SUPPORTER

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:07 PM

I think he's a decent third stringer but the damn circus that would follow...

Honestly, I wouldn't even put him there.

Matt Moore mentioned that one of the things Jake Delhomme always told him when he was here was "Don't throw the football.  Pass the football."

The Golden Calf of Bristol doesn't pass the football.  He doesn't even throw the football.  He flings it.

#160 Third Degree

Third Degree

Socks are for your feet, silly

• Location704
HUDDLER

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:24 PM

...and then it lands in the dirt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users