Photo
* * - - - 4 votes

Jets to cut Tebow...could there be a place a the Panthers's roster?

• Please log in to reply
261 replies to this topic

#256 Hartigan

Hartigan

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:57 PM

Aaaaand this is why people don't like The Golden Calf of Bristol... his crazy ass fans/media shitstorm.  I don't have anything against him as a person, but he's a fuging terrible QB.  Just give it up already.

Who's terrible is Blaine Gabbert.  The fan petition is beyond ridiculous, but I'd much rather have The Golden Calf of Bristol than any qb currently on Jacksonville's roster.  

#257 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:41 PM

Who's terrible is Blaine Gabbert.  The fan petition is beyond ridiculous, but I'd much rather have The Golden Calf of Bristol than any qb currently on Jacksonville's roster.  

Teams that need qb's should be aggressively pursuing a better option. The fact that they havnt brought in anyone with any big talent or potential says that they still want to let the Gabbert contract play out. . . Sigh of relief here for not being a Jags fan. T1m T3bow is not that option

#258 Hartigan

Hartigan

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:44 PM

In a perfect world, yes.  But there aren't many great options left out there.  I do believe Tebows NFL career is over, since nobody is going to want the media baggage.  

#259 fjblair

fjblair

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:32 PM

to be fair, if you read the comments on our fan blogs whenever the armanti topic comes up, it's an extremely easy thing to do

That is probably not the best measure of ASU fans' take on anything.

#260 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • 6,754 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:33 PM

let this thread fuging die...

#261 fjblair

fjblair

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:43 PM

Do you mean the football people who drafted him in the first round or the football people who benched a decent QB in Orton in favor of him?  Maybe you mean the football people for the Steelers who dared him to beat them with his arm.  The only football people who have had him on the roster and not used him are the football people on the Jets.  I am not sure I would call the Jets or anyone associated with the current clusterf*ck they have going on up there a football person.

Yes those are the football people I am referencing. Two teams, two fails. Everybody else got it. What is your point?

#262 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,472 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:21 PM

Don't die on me thread...don't you die!!

m1.gif

The calf sucks as a QB...EOD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com