zjrVr8IjBkqDqcPmhXKeFQ2.jpg

#62 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,515 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:28 AM

I wonder what their stance is on agnosticism. Intellectually speaking we are all agnostic

#63 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,741 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:44 PM

Religions, denominations, etc., are all man made. Never will you see Jesus saying that Baptist, Methodists or Lutherans, etc is the correct path. As to the attitude that Christians should and should not adopt, see below:

9 To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everyone else, Jesus told this parable: 10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’

13 “But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’

14 “I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

Every time I drive down Idelwild rd. And see all the many churches and denominations I think of the Corinthians 14:33
God is not the author of confusion. Well whoever authored the bible surely confused the fug out of everyone. Hell they were confused from the time the religion started long before the bible.

#64 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,741 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:43 PM

The school thing is weird. Both of my kids have gone all the way thru CMS from K-12 (my son graduates in June) and I've never gotten anything religious sent home. I mean seriously, nothing. I wonder how many Jewish or Islamic pamphlets have gone out.

Just received another this one is for vacation bible school at Hickory Grove.

#65 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,348 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:59 PM

Just received another this one is for vacation bible school at Hickory Grove.

Thats crazy.  I'd be a little upset too.

#66 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:38 PM

Twin brother Jarron out on the town

U70Rb49.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com