Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And all my life....I prayed for someone like you....

54 posts in this topic

Posted

the only thing funnier than Zod's obsession with McClain was delhommey's with Everette Brown.

Posted

Best thread all off season.

Posted

the only thing funnier than Zod's obsession with McClain was delhommey's with Everette Brown.

Delhommey did like him, but didn't he say he was worried "Brown was as good as he will be already".

Posted

Fua/Mcclain are enough for me to never believe a single thing anyone ever says on this site about our draftees ever again.

Posted

We are talking about the impact these rookie DTs can have on Kuechly... Damn CJ gonna damn beast every game now.

Posted

I 100% agree with this thread.

Posted

I'm just curious to see if jtnc will give me pie for writing this.

(but do love daydreaming out my office window of the nastyness of our DL in the upcoming season. I want to see Kaepernick destroyed by the front 7).

Posted

JTNC,

To whom did you pray? I want to become a follower too!

Great Thread!

Posted

Some of you act like our unproven, less than rookie DT s just won the superbowl for us singlehandedly. Others, I wonder if youre doing roids or smoking bathsalts.

I think youre setting yourselves up for the very real possibility of a long fall. Things dont always work out the way you think they might. Being a seasoned fan of the Panthers, I find its much better to not get myself too high or low before the season even starts.

Posted

Some of you act like our unproven, less than rookie DT s just won the superbowl for us singlehandedly. Others, I wonder if youre doing roids or smoking bathsalts.

I think youre setting yourselves up for the very real possibility of a long fall. Things dont always work out the way you think they might. Being a seasoned fan of the Panthers, I find its much better to not get myself too high or low before the season even starts.

Naw man,

There are no losers during the offseason, just enjoy these next few months and be optimistic! There will be plenty of things for us to moan about when the season starts.

Posted

tumblr_lvdp84JHjx1r4ghkoo1_250.gif

Posted

Shut up creep