Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

And all my life....I prayed for someone like you....

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#16 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:15 PM

Fua/Mcclain are enough for me to never believe a single thing anyone ever says on this site about our draftees ever again.

#17 ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:17 PM

We are talking about the impact these rookie DTs can have on Kuechly... Damn CJ gonna damn beast every game now.

#18 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,086 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:17 PM

I 100% agree with this thread.

#19 TheJason

TheJason

Black & Blue in The Bay

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • LocationLivermore

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:10 PM

I'm just curious to see if jtnc will give me pie for writing this.

(but do love daydreaming out my office window of the nastyness of our DL in the upcoming season. I want to see Kaepernick destroyed by the front 7).

#20 44johnson

44johnson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:16 PM

JTNC,

To whom did you pray? I want to become a follower too!

Great Thread!

#21 Creep59

Creep59

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • LocationHatteras Canyon

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:18 PM

Some of you act like our unproven, less than rookie DT s just won the superbowl for us singlehandedly. Others, I wonder if youre doing roids or smoking bathsalts.

I think youre setting yourselves up for the very real possibility of a long fall. Things dont always work out the way you think they might. Being a seasoned fan of the Panthers, I find its much better to not get myself too high or low before the season even starts.

#22 44johnson

44johnson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:23 PM

Some of you act like our unproven, less than rookie DT s just won the superbowl for us singlehandedly. Others, I wonder if youre doing roids or smoking bathsalts.

I think youre setting yourselves up for the very real possibility of a long fall. Things dont always work out the way you think they might. Being a seasoned fan of the Panthers, I find its much better to not get myself too high or low before the season even starts.

Naw man,

There are no losers during the offseason, just enjoy these next few months and be optimistic! There will be plenty of things for us to moan about when the season starts.

#23 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • 2,912 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:35 PM

Posted Image

#24 kls11310

kls11310

Cam2SmittyAllDay

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:38 PM

Shut up creep

#25 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,391 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:58 PM

Gay thread tittle. Naturally I clicked. Lots of Gay in here. I haven't left yet.

But really Adele? What are you 20?

#26 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,699 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:14 PM

You're just to busy touching little boys, to get your hopes up.

#27 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,699 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:18 PM

Gay thread tittle. Naturally I clicked. Lots of Gay in here. I haven't left yet.

But really Adele? What are you 20?

http://youtu.be/dHmFLlF18bk

Adele??? KC and Jojo...!

#28 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,044 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:30 PM

Guys, now is time to share your heartache and pain of teams gashing us up the middle, avoiding CJ and Hardy, to run for 20+ yards. Those days are over.

From the moment Kris Jenkins was traded,
Posted Image
http://youtu.be/LwsaoLEvWbw
We tried to fill the void, but couldn't.
Remember Nick Hayden? Yeah, I don't want to.
Posted Image
Corvell Irvin? What a failure and a reach.
Posted Image
Sione Fua? Terrell McClain?(Zod promised us he'd be a pro bowler, damn you Zod!) "Give them time!" they said, "they'll learn", they said.
Posted Image

Ron Edwards? The picture says it all.
Posted Image

Then a miracle happened! a STAR fell into our laps. We will no longer be the team RB's will rack up stats on, we will now challenge you to run up the middle, DO IT! we double dare you!
Posted Image

Panther fans, let us rejoice. For we will now have a complete defensive line. Whatever it takes to wipe that smug grin off of Drew Brees' mole face.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Get scared, NFC South.
Posted Image

Thread of the Year!!!!!

#29 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

SUCK DICK FOR CEDRIC

• HUDDLER
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:57 PM

Star was the guy I wanted all along. Even when we were 2-7, lost to the fuging chiefs, I still wanted star if we drafted number one overall. So yeah, I'm fuging excited that we got him at 14. And then we double down and get another DT? I mean, I would have picked David Amerson, but fug it, we have what should be a beast DL now. We also got nice depth at the linebacker position in case poo goes south with beason, and that scat back Rivera was looking for. I'm usually an anti-homer and always think the panthers are fuged, but I still love this draft.

The only thing that really pissed me off was selecting Kugbila over Barrett Jones or Quinton Patton

#30 Strawman

Strawman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationKissimmee FL

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:13 PM

The only thing that really pissed me off was selecting Kugbila over Barrett Jones or Quinton Patton

Keep in mind Jones is not a power blocker, and got a lot of help on that Alabama line. Patton would be no better than the rest of the gaggle of receivers we already have behind Smitty. Next year is the year to be looking for a receiver.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com