Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Promethean Forerunner

Cam on NFL Network.... Or ya know, Smartphone Talk. Whatevs.

64 posts in this topic

Galaxy is the way to go.

I like Galaxy's however they have the exact same hardware as a Note. Note's have much larger screens/stylus --- and the Note has a multi processing engine like no other phone. The ability to watch a youtube video and txt/surf the web/browse pictures etc. is amazing. For those that want info on thw note just look up the reviews on youtube. I am a pretty hard core techie and as a former Iphone user Samsung is on another level. This is just my opinion.

How would you rate the Note's ease of use?

What about apps on iPhone I'm addicted to?

How would you rate the Note's ease of use?

What about apps on iPhone I'm addicted to?

If you can get a good deal on the Note 2, jump on it. There isn't another phone on the market right now like it. Many Iphone homers who experienced the Note 2 say they would not go back to Apple after having it.

I would get one myself but I'm not looking to sign another 2 year contract, with Sprint atleast.

Oh and I second everything above stated about HTC. Horrible battery life and general charging issues.

When t-mobile gets the iPhone I'm switching to that from the Galaxy SII. Apple technology/convenience has my balls in a vice grip

HTC One. 

Just bought it unlocked and brought it to T-Mobile.

Best phone I've ever owned.

Iphone 5 is the way to go.

Tell me that's not the most gorgeous phone on the market.

HTC_One_360_Wide.png

I'm still rocking the 4s and an iPad mini and an iMac. PC's are dead to me and anything else that isn't Mac related. The only thing I regret about leaving my droid in the dumpster is not doing it sooner.