Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam on NFL Network.... Or ya know, Smartphone Talk. Whatevs.

64 posts in this topic

Posted

iPhone 5 <33

Posted

I'm still rocking the 4s and an iPad mini and an iMac. PC's are dead to me and anything else that isn't Mac related. The only thing I regret about leaving my droid in the dumpster is not doing it sooner.

Posted

Can we change the thread title to "A huge f*cking tangent" or something like that??

Posted

Functionality = Apple

Freedom = Open Source

To each his own

1 person likes this

Posted

When t-mobile gets the iPhone I'm switching to that from the Galaxy SII. Apple technology/convenience has my balls in a vice grip

i had an iphone 3G on t-mobile for years. I'm on a galaxy now.

iphones are easy to jailbreak and use on t mo. also the 5 is officially on t mo now.

Wish i would've waited and bought the nexus 4 over the galaxy though.

1 person likes this

Posted

I like Galaxy's however they have the exact same hardware as a Note. Note's have much larger screens/stylus --- and the Note has a multi processing engine like no other phone. The ability to watch a youtube video and txt/surf the web/browse pictures etc. is amazing. For those that want info on thw note just look up the reviews on youtube. I am a pretty hard core techie and as a former Iphone user Samsung is on another level. This is just my opinion.

I use a Note II for work, but ours, obviously are a little dingy.

Posted

More info about the Note 2 please. I'm open to changing, but I'm not a techie and I have a comfort level with iPhone as I've had one for the last 4-5 years.

Joat, your not going to have a [problem but there's a learning curve. Android and especially the Note2 is going to be a new operating system for you. It would be like learning windows again except a little easier. An apple phone typically gives you some sort of "go forward" action and some sort of "go back" action in any app your in. The android will have like 20 different options depending on what button you hit.

Learn the symbols and you'll be fine, that is how you learn android.

Posted

i had an iphone 3G on t-mobile for years. I'm on a galaxy now.

iphones are easy to jailbreak and use on t mo. also the 5 is officially on t mo now.

Wish i would've waited and bought the nexus 4 over the galaxy though.

yeah meh, Androids are easy to jailbreak too. The XDA forums have everything you need.

Posted

Glad to hear! I'm buying one tomorrow then.

You're going to love it. It would be nice if you have big hands. The important part about a phone is this . . Can your thumb reach across the screen (the opposite side) without using your other hand to brace the phone.

That will tell you if your hands are big enough to use it easily.

Oh and btw, I use a Seidio case that has a built in kick stand. Its slim and gets the job done. For screen protectors check out Spriggan's screen protectors. I use the anti glare which affects quality just a lil but making the screen kind of gritty looking, but its well worth it to avoid glare when Im out and about or driving around.

You may find better accessories but I can vouch for those after doing WAAAY too much research.

Posted

Note's are amazing devices, but personally I would wait for a Note III to be released before upgrading.  It's only a matter of time before they cash in on the success of the NII...

Posted

I personally have a Windows 8x phone by HTC. Best phone i've ever had. flame away but this thing is a beast

Posted

My iPhone is currently running the HTC's/window/whatever operating system.