Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

my take on kugbila...

47 posts in this topic

Posted

first when I saw his pic with the 9 foot long wing span, and then heard he had played at 400 lbs one year, it occurred to me to stay away from him.  If he wanted to eat me, there's nothing I could do about it.

and I don't know enough about him yet to know if he might want to eat me.

1 person likes this

Posted

first when I saw his pic with the 9 foot long wing span, and then heard he had played at 400 lbs one year, it occurred to me to stay away from him.  If he wanted to eat me, there's nothing I could do about it.

and I don't know enough about him yet to know if he might want to eat me.

i think he's on a pygmy diet so you might be safe.

Posted

It is hilarious how the defense just gives up trying to rush on his side so he runs around looking for someone to maul. It was also funny in the first clip when the defense intercepts a pass and on the return number 70 is just about to make a tackle and the returner just flings himself on the ground to avoid the hit, (smart guy).

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for the post. He looks like a big, strong guard. If he can develop into a decent young starter, this whole offensive line looks alot better going forward.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for the post and vids Rayzor. I did about an hour search on him after he was drafted and heard the same things you described. Very excited about him. Heard his interview with the Panthers and looked at his twitter. The guy wants to be a winner. I have no doubt he will work as hard as he can to be the best that he can.

1 person likes this

Posted

Also my buddy played guard at Carson-Newman, I'll see if he has heard of him.

Posted

one of the david dean shows. typical small college football show.

Was enjoying it and then I got to 6:51 to 7:06 where he held 3 straight plays haha

1 person likes this

Posted

Seen the championship game since they where playing my university and he stood out.wssu tried twist, stunts, changing gaps before snap and they just where not successful. Mind you to that more d2 schools are getting athletes from d1 schools so he did face some guys.

I think he wins the rg spot as well.

1 person likes this

Posted

Guy has a massive reach. That will be a big plus for him. I expect he will be starter sooner rather than later.

1 person likes this

Posted

Was enjoying it and then I got to 6:51 to 7:06 where he held 3 straight plays haha

yep. that's where some of the "raw"ness comes in.

going to be a good bit more of that his first year or two. part of being a rookie OL, tho. in over your head for a little while.

Posted

It is hilarious how the defense just gives up trying to rush on his side so he runs around looking for someone to maul. It was also funny in the first clip when the defense intercepts a pass and on the return number 70 is just about to make a tackle and the returner just flings himself on the ground to avoid the hit, (smart guy).

yeah, i almost felt bad for the LBs he found to hit. it just didn't seem like he was happy until he hit someone.

Posted

There's videos made me warm up to the pick alot more, like the fact that he won't be making a position switch like amini did so the learning curve shouldn't be as big

1 person likes this