Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARSEN

Well... that stinks...

56 posts in this topic

My wedding is in 10 days and I just found out that a bakery in Ballantyne that supposed to bake my cake went under...  Apparently they went under over a month ago but baker did not bother to call me so she could keep my money I paid for the cake...  My fiance is devastated... Any ideas?  Is Walmart my only hope?  

Carvel ice cream cakes are yummy and available at WalMart.

But the short answer to your question: You're screwed.

Krispy Kreme Wedding Cake

Your guests will thank you

windowslivewriterthekrispykremedoughnutw

1 person likes this

or you could just screw tradition and save yourself a load of cash!!!!

everyone loves wedding pie!

• Topics

• Yep, value is based on all the mocks people read. Bradberry was a horrible pick after the draft because he wasn't good value. Well, he played as well as most of the 1st round CBs and better than all of the 2nd rounders picked before him.
    • When I played sports and coached I've been in the same position as Ron. If the player tells you he is good you let him play. It shows you trust him. Everyone is banged up in the NFL and it's the medical and the player who have to make the call to shut it down. 
    • 1) Browns - DE Garrett - They cannot possibly fug this up 2) 49ers - DE Solomon Thomas - SF goes for best available player and Thomas stays in the Bay area. Would give them a tremendous front line w/Armstead and Buckner. 3) Bears - SS Adams - Fills a major need for them. They haven't had a quality safety since Mike Brown 4) JAX - RB Leonard Fournette - Jags are trying really, really hard to be relevant. From those ridiculous uniforms to the stupid pool in that stadium. Yes, they already have 2 RB's but neither is very good. Fournette will sell tickets. 5) Titans - CB Marshon Lattimore - Titans go for best CB on the board. Could also go for safety Malik Hooker. 6) Jets - TE OJ Howard - These are the current TE's on Jets roster: 84 Braedon Bowman 88 Austin Seferian-Jenkins 83 Eric Tomlinson 85 Jason Vander Laan 7) Chragers - DE Jonathan Allen - Chargers run a 3-4 defense and Allen would fit in perfectly. LA could also go with Malik Hooker here.            - This mock would be the worst possible scenario for us - And you can see that there would still be good players (Hooker, Allen, Barnett) available for us. We're fine.