Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARSEN

Well... that stinks...

56 posts in this topic

the power is strong with this one!!!

no use fighting it...you are correct...happy wife = happy life

Track her ass down and take her on Judge Joe Brown!

We were at a wedding last weekend the baker got the date wrong.....how that happens I just don't know

Either way they had a cake made decorated and over to the reception in 2 hours flat. I sure you can get something worked out.

Sorry buddy! Why don't you just make a cake out of all that vodka you drink!

After I filled a complain with BBB and the bakery owner called me almost right away.  She was BSing her way through... she said she can give us a favor and make us a cake otherwise she said good luck finding a bakery 10 days before our wedding...  speechless.  Pretty much screams "You fuging asshole took it to the BBB aint ya?  Now I got a negative review, here. I'll make u a cake, just take that negative post down"

Track her ass down and take her on Judge Joe Brown!

We were at a wedding last weekend the baker got the date wrong.....how that happens I just don't know

Either way they had a cake made decorated and over to the reception in 2 hours flat. I sure you can get something worked out.

Sorry buddy! Why don't you just make a cake out of all that vodka you drink!

Thanks boo.  We'll be calling everywhere tomorrow in search of a wedding cake.

Just call off the wedding duh.

She pry would poison the cake. My friends an attorney if you want to pursue action.

He helped me with a bat remover who didn't do what he said

If for whatever reason none of these places work out, I just went to my sister's wedding on Saturday and the cake was off the chain.  I'll get a name if you need it.  

If I were ARSEN's fiance, I'd run away as fast as I could.

First all the issues with the house and now with the wedding. Bad luck follows this guy around.

If for whatever reason none of these places work out, I just went to my sister's wedding on Saturday and the cake was off the chain.  I'll get a name if you need it.  

Yes sir, can you PM me plz!