Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falcons New Stadium Proposal

58 posts in this topic

Posted

Lmao the engineering that would go into making it look like that would be unreal and surely would cost more than 1 billion!

Not a fan of the falcons but i would admire if it were built like the concepts.

Posted

As long as it doesn't screw with my front row mezz level seats for the SECC game every year, I don't give a poo.

Posted

Too bad they have some of the shittiest fans ever.

Posted

They are going to have vibrating seats that are synched up to rumble and shake whenever a player in the game takes a big hit, apparently to let the fans get a better "feel" of the game.

Sounds good I guess but in reality what's going to happen is CJ, Hardy, Dwan, Star, Short and Kuechly are going to have Falcons fans spilling beer all over themselves the entire game.

Posted

How many jail cells will they have?

Posted

Saw the one pic on PFT.

Vaguely reminds me of something my sister drew on a Spirograph when she was ten.

I can almost hear the announcers saying "Welcome to Origami Stadium."

Posted

Looks like an ugly UFO taking alienface Pussy Ryan away.

Posted

What is this a fuggin transformer? Looks like its ready to up amd fight the fox robot guy.

Posted

Of the two the more traditional one looks the better of the two. The other out there design just doesn't do it or me, though I still don't see what's wrong with the dome.

Posted

That stadium makes me think, Goatse!

Posted

the more i look at the first design the more it reminds me of a giant butthole after anal lol

Posted

imagine the jagged looking design after the novelty of playing in a stadium inspired by andross from the super nes version of star fox wears off

usually stuff that was intended to look "futuristic" at the time it was conceived looks really lame and contrived within a few years.  think of all the egg-shaped desktop computers dell, gateway, and hp manufactured 10-15 years ago because that's what was trendy then.  they're instantly dated to 2001.