Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Those Who Cried For Justin Blackmon...

76 posts in this topic

Posted

If we ever got Blackmon Id jizz

Posted

What was the substance?

Had to have been Mary Jane. Unless he got into some trouble for drinking besides a DUI, because that would have been the title of the article.

Posted

And it's not even his own doing. Won a NC at UF, knocked out the Heisman and then knocked the Steelers out of the playoffs. I don't want him here, but don't let your disdain for him skew the facts. He got railroaded in NY.

I dont know if he got railroaded.  Could he have done better somewhere else, possibly, but only temproarily, the end result would be the same.  Hes not a good qb. The Golden Calf of Bristol just cant throw the fuging ball. 

Posted

Id love Blackmon. The guy has 800 rec yds with Blaine Gabbert/Chad Henne under center.. Yes please!

Posted

I'll take him.

Posted

If the Jags were to cut him, which I doubt they are dumb enough to do, a lot of teams would be all over him.

As soon as Yo Gabba Gabbert stopped throwing him the ball, he actually started to look like a high draft pick. 

Posted

I dont know if he got railroaded. Could he have done better somewhere else, possibly, but only temproarily, the end result would be the same. Hes not a good qb. The Golden Calf of Bristol just cant throw the fuging ball.

But all his does is win, which ultimately is all that matters.

Posted

And i hope that number 2 is Olsen.

i was being nice but since you wanna keep it all the real! Co-sign!

Posted

I'd trade a 3rd for him in a heartbeat.  Maybe even a 2nd.

Posted

He reminds me of Otis Nixon.

Posted

But all his does is win, which ultimately is all that matters.

I am really getting tired of this argument, he had ONE winning season, and all of a sudden its "all he does is win", is football not a TEAM sport? Are you going to argue only The Golden Calf of Bristol contributed to those wins? Not the fact Von Miller was a monster, not the fact Mcgahee ran for over 1,000 yards, not the fact their defense produced turnovers. Enough. 

Posted

I would most def give up a 2nd.