Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bill Polian stupidity

77 posts in this topic

Posted

Polian on Cam as Car QB: "If the arrow is not up after this season then, well yeah, you should start to look around at other possibilities.
"Polian says a 3rd year starter in the NFL at QB should know exactly what his offense can do and should know what the defense is doing to him

https://twitter.com/thedrivenc/status/329360349390327808

The guy is a miserable old man, who is envious because JR found his franchise QB. He is pathetic. 

Shout out to Kurb for the RT's. 

1 person likes this

Posted

It is kind of shocking how butt hurt he still is...

Posted

I would expect my 3rd year QB to be able to do all of those things as well.. Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

4 people like this

Posted

Mark Sanchez is in his what year now? Don't hear anything about him.

Posted

I would expect my 3rd year QB to be able to do all of those things as well.. Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

I think it's more that he is suggesting Cam can't/hasn't done what any of that yet......

1 person likes this

Posted

Mark Sanchez is in his what year now? Don't hear anything about him.

He was so bad they brought The Golden Calf of Bristol in....

Posted

What I imagine Polian looks like when Cam and the Panthers are brought up

reverse-1310121676_angry_wrestler.gif

Posted

polian hasn't ever had a good thing to say about cam.  at this point it makes less sense to assume that he's just making neutral comments.

3 people like this

Posted

If it were a generic blanket statement, it would be reasonable.  The fact that it was directed at Cam implies he's not already doing all those things.  His arrow is already up, he probably knows the offense better than anyone on the team, and he already has proven to be able to move past bad calls and bad breaks for the most part.  Even seasoned vets will get in the face of refs occasionally over egregious matters.  Nothing he referenced applied to Cam in the slightest, and for him to imply they do is far from reasonable.

1 person likes this

Posted

I find it hilarious people want to tear Cam down, but Bradford who is going in his fourth year is given all the excuses in the world. 

Posted

Cam just needs to show more consistency. 

That's all I ask.

Posted

The flow of anti Cam Newton commentary is slowly creeping out. The season is definitely inching closer.