Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bill Polian stupidity

77 posts in this topic

Posted

Cam wasn't even allowed to audible on certain plays, there were plays he had to run no matter what he saw. 

Posted

Without wins I agree with this. Newton has to win this year, better than .500.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cam should be held to higher expectations though, tbh. People bring up Sanchez and Bradford when they shouldn't. Cam is on a completely different level. This third year, while not a deciding year on Cam completely, should show much difference between his first and second years.

I think he puts it together and man is it gonna be fun to watch.

Posted

I would expect my 3rd year QB to be able to do all of those things as well.. Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

Except Polian gives all the excuses in the world to Blaine Gabbert (who he claimed was 10x better than Cam) citing that he needs time and patience.

Posted

Bill Polian should send every check the Colts and now ESPN have ever given him directly to Peyton Manning.

Posted

I would expect my 3rd year QB to be able to do all of those things as well.. Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

So Cam didn't march us down the field after he threw a pick six vs Chicago, and got us in FG range for the lead? 

Posted

he loves luke kuechly though

Posted

So Cam didn't march us down the field after he threw a pick six vs Chicago, and got us in FG range for the lead? 

we'd have had a winning record in 2012 if the defense wouldn't have given up two last minute walk off scoring drives.

but no, cam needs to singlehandedly win before we'll ever know if he's a good quarterback apparently

Posted

Polian never liked Cam. He and Charley Casserly love to hate Cam

Posted

I've said it many times before, bill polian's opinion is overrated.

1 person likes this

Posted

Guys had too much of an agenda against Cam to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I knew it'd be some smarmy remark about Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire before I even opened the thread.

There's absolutely nothing to suggest Cam is trending downward. He's had an incredible start to his career and to act as if he's in some "prove it" year is just retarded.

Posted

BillPolian.jpg

"sometimes at night, I dream that Peyton is laying right here on my arm.....as I look lazily into his eyes and pull him in for a kiss."

polian-bill.jpg

I could just make out with him all night, but he always puts his hand on my head and pushes me down. When I close my eyes I swear I can smell Eu De Lombardi wafting from his sweat grabbing under-ball hair.

b-poliandraft.jpg?w=142

I don't catch just one majestic Manning load in my mouth.....

ssac13day1-bill-polian.jpg?w=555&h=355

I catch four......Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Polian-and-Prince-looking-for-work-51PS6

I fuging love you Peyton....*sob*

2 people like this