Photo
- - - - -

Bill Polian stupidity

Best Answer PhillyB, 30 April 2013 - 11:34 PM

he's right.

but what makes this ludicrous is the false premise that cam has been a shitty quarterback prior to now. it's like saying eli manning had damn well better show this year that he's capable of hitting his receivers in stride. yeah, he'd better, or they'll lose, but it suggests eli hasn't done that before.

so bill polian can go fug himself. you too grits

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#46 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,548 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:34 PM   Best Answer

he's right.

but what makes this ludicrous is the false premise that cam has been a shitty quarterback prior to now. it's like saying eli manning had damn well better show this year that he's capable of hitting his receivers in stride. yeah, he'd better, or they'll lose, but it suggests eli hasn't done that before.

#47 ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,809 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:00 AM

Polian probably won't mention the fact that while he and many others throw stones... Cam is quite..  waiting to let his play do the talking.

Shut up and watch.

#48 Mr.Ponche

Mr.Ponche

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:50 AM

Its all the showboating that's going to turn off the old fogies to Cam,you can't show your ass on every good play and not win the game. That being said,FUG Bill Polian!

#49 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,933 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:54 AM

I would expect my 3rd year QB to be able to do all of those things as well.. Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

I'd agree. Those are all reasonable expectations.

He's not being critical in saying this.

#50 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:04 AM

Without wins I agree with this. Newton has to win this year, better than .500.

The whole team has to win, or its gonna look ugly for JR all the way down.

#51 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:06 AM

he's right.

And Eli was absolute garbage compared to Cam his first couple years.

#52 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,970 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:28 AM

Would not be a week on The Huddke without a new thread about how the media is dissing Cam or our team.

Hilarious how worked up and butt hurt many of you get from anything that us not glowing praise of our team and QB....both if which have a losing record in the past 2 seasons.

#53 Steven Smiff

Steven Smiff

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationGuadalajara, NC

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:34 AM

what a funny gimmick account!

I may have a "gimmick" account, but I have been reading here since at least 2004. Call me a troll if you want, but I am actually a Panther fan, and I am excited for the next chapter in this franchise. I come here to learn details that are not readily available in the national media. After I sift through the BS on this forum, there is some information that is actually viable to the future progress of this organization.  

#54 Steven Smiff

Steven Smiff

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationGuadalajara, NC

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:42 AM

And, P.S.

Cam WILL be an elite OB this year. Just wait and see.

#55 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,598 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:37 AM

Just so everyone knows, because clearly none of you heard the interview. This was in answering a question asked by MARK WITH A C DOUCHE BAG UNBELIEVABLE TOOL JAMES. That was pretty much "so polian, cam sucks, cams going in to year three, as a shitty qb once cam sucks again because hes a shithead dont you think he needs to be replaced, Cam wears a towel on his head, cam doesnt lead, cam is a big baby. After three years wouldnt you want a qb that isnt garbage?" Polian, in fairness to him, answered the question about qb's in general, not attacking Cam. I for one am so sick of the local media trying to tear our Franchis quarter back down. It drives me insane that an idiot like Marc has a job here. Go to Miami or Oakland and talk about whatever team it is youre a fan of you FOOL.

#56 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,807 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:39 AM

Cam trending downward? Cam improved from his rookie year, and he had a great rookie year. I wonder if the folks on here Cam needs to show consistency, Cam needs to show this, show that...I wonder were these same folks the ones who were all about defense defense defense in this draft. Cam is fine, it's the pieces around him that need some upgrading.

They don't want to hear that man. You want Cam to improve then improve the fuging talent around him. And get him a real OC.

#57 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 7,038 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:40 AM

Mark Sanchez is in his what year now? Don't hear anything about him.

I am going out on a limb here, but I hope Mark Sanchez is not the standard by which franchise QBs are measured.

Cam, as I have said before and been ridiculed by Cam's faithful, needs to grow up. I think he has and is almost there and hope year three is the charm. I think it will be.

For anyone on here to criticize Bill Polian and pretend to know more than he does about football players is like me telling a surgeon where he needs to make the incision.

#58 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,737 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:47 AM

Newton was playing at a high level at the end of year 2.  There is no reason to assume  he won't pick up where he left off. I expect he will have a great  year this season and silence all the critics.  There is no reason to believe he won't.  He doesn't need all the excuses.

#59 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 7,038 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:48 AM

MARK WITH A C DOUCHE BAG UNBELIEVABLE TOOL JAMES.

Thank you.

He is often wrong about his facts, which suggests that he does not even know the Panthers. He runs his mouth too much, contradicts himself, and acts as if he is Moses with the stone tablets every time he gets an idea.

All I can say is I miss the Pac Man. I actually turn off the radio when that show comes on. It is noise from an igonrant, arrogant blowhard.

#60 jbland

jbland

Huddle Chiropractor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:01 AM

I would expect my 3rd year QB to be able to do all of those things as well.. Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

I was thinking the same thing. I agree with his statement. Third year post draft is when draft picks are judged.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com