Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kentucky Shooting: Boy, 5, Shoots And Kills 2-Year-Old Sister, Police Say

108 posts in this topic

Posted

NRA vs, the President and the House?

Got it.

which president and house are legislating banning banning all guns?

Posted

ps this is what i meant about denying all terms and definitions

Posted

And the NRA thinks every whack mentally deficient 3 time felon in the USA should have a gun.

I'm getting bored again.

Posted

by the way i think we should make a clear differentiation between fringe loons and significant voter blocs.

the fringe of the liberal voting bloc wants to ban guns. there are very few of them.

meanwhile a significant voting bloc of the republican party is on the rabid NRA track of "give everyone a gun."

yes, there are extremists on both sides, but that's a fallacious point to make unless you note that the extremist "gun grabbers" are few and far between while the extremist "arm everbody" crowd is indeed a crowd, and a very large one at that. the framework of the debate has been skewed to create an alleged powerful body who wants your guns to counterbalance the crazies rallying against it with equal extremity. it's probably the biggest national-scale strawman attack i've seen in my lifetime.

The thing is, you see, that CWG claimed that 0 people want to ban all guns. I showed otherwise.

He replied with "pffft... its not THAT many people"

You replied with "yeah but crazies are on both sides."

Par for the course in the tinderbox. kinda like how the old "playing chess with a pigeon" line keeps being repeated.

Posted

There he goes again.

"A few months ago, I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and evidence tell me it is not."

Posted

The thing is, you see, that CWG claimed that 0 people want to ban all guns. I showed otherwise.

He replied with "pffft... its not THAT many people"

You replied with "yeah but crazies are on both sides."

Par for the course in the tinderbox. kinda like how the old "playing chess with a pigeon" line keeps being repeated.

Can you show me where I said 0 people want to ban guns? Why do you have to resort to bald faced lies?

Posted

And yes, out of a nation of millions 5 is indeed not a lot. Congrats on joining G 5 and stirs in the Make poo Up Club.

Posted

Where is this "ban all guns at all costs " crowd?. To my knowledge it consists of one out of context Nancy Pelosi quote.

Where is the crowd? Where is it, I say?!

Posted

Yes, the crowd. As in, not 5 people out of millions. Stop being dense. If possible.

Posted

Yes, the crowd. As in, not 5 people out of millions. Stop being dense. If possible.

So how many do you want? The old saying says three is a crowd, btw. So tell me the number it takes to admit that more than "nobody" supports an outright ban.

Oh, BTW, how is my request for you to provide evidence to back up your claims that gun nuts believe civilians should carry nukes coming along?

Posted

So how many do you want? The old saying says three is a crowd, btw. So tell me the number it takes to admit that more than "nobody" supports an outright ban.

Oh, BTW, how is my request for you to provide evidence to back up your claims that gun nuts believe civilians should carry nukes coming along?

Why is "nobody" in quotations?  Are you quoting somebody?

Posted

Why is "nobody" in quotations? Are you quoting somebody?

because its easier to use quotes than put the code for italics on a phone. besides, I've been out of college for 8 years now. im not worried about grades.