Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruthVsComfort

Kentucky Shooting: Boy, 5, Shoots And Kills 2-Year-Old Sister, Police Say

108 posts in this topic

"significant voting block".

Can you put a % on both sides?

This should be fascinating.

Facts to back it up?

the NRA is a massive political force on one side of the issue matched on the other by the ...uh the, uh, um, the, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hmmmmm.

arguing with forum poster ronald reagan is like playing chess with a pigeon. it knocks over the pieces, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory

RR quickly loses interest referencing world history/current news when the reply is the same tired 3 or 4 lines the college drop out picked up from their tendered professors.

"i don't have a response to anything you say so here's a witty ad hominem"

Sorry, still waiting on statistics to back post 48.

*waiting*

Sorry, still waiting on statistics to back post 48.

*waiting*

you don't need to statistics to make every point in the universe, and a good example is the post where i said:

the NRA is a massive political force on one side of the issue matched on the other by the ...uh the, uh, um, the, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hmmmmm.

which pretty handily made the point that the one side of the issue has a massively powerful endorsement behind it while its supposedly menacing binary opposite has zero actual political backing, constituency base, or lobbying clout. i'm not sure how you can continue to argue in this framework unless your tactic is to deny all terms and definitions.

RoReagan had dementia so if you could provide examples of this with Giant Legos it would be much appreciated.

1 person likes this

RoReagan had dementia so if you could provide examples of this with Giant Legos it would be much appreciated.

There he goes again.