Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Golden Child

One more TE

47 posts in this topic

Might as well take a shot on Winslow Jr.

^ this

we're probably waiting for teams to adjust rosters to pick one up

Steve Smith and Gross keep bringing up Nelson Rosario when TE is brought up on the radio.

1 person likes this

Kevin Boss was good but isn't he injury prone now?

If we add a decent guard while we're at it, I will be pretty damn happy.

does dallas clark still have any gas left in the tank? he's probably the biggest name on that list.

Kevin Boss was good but isn't he injury prone now?

Yeah. Multiple concussions. Not sure if he's been cleared.

We should wait till June 1st

• Topics

• I would give anything to have 23 year old Jonathan Stewart on our Roster.. as years have gone by, I feel his potential has been wasted behind DeAngelo Williams, who in his own right was a beast for us in his prime..    As we wait eagerly and impatiently for our pick, let us remember and appreciate the beast that stewart was..( still is) ..   He was so explosive..  bouncy...  flexible.. powerful.. fast...      BEAST...  I became a fan in 2003 because I won a panther football in 1st grade at the end of that year for good behavior and learning my 1st grade stuff.. the following year..  I watched them in the Super Bowl in 2004... became a fan,, in my childhood, i grew and grew on them.. it solidified in 2008 when i watched double trouble GAPE the Bucs Live.. my first Panthers game.. what a night to solidify my fandom.. i received monday night tickets as a gift for getting all A's my 8th grade year...   since, ive seen a Panther great leave in DeAngelo.... but Stewart remained..   (some deangelo Highlights remain.. its OK, hes a panther great *turned sour*    but non the less)         i had SO MUCH PRIDE in our run game...  every madden i owned i made sure double trouble had their share...   and then there was Stewart.. the young, bouncy, fast guy... he turned tough...  he turned into a vet... a MoFo who will take YOU OUT.. carrying our ROCK along with CAM...     and Then, the best Expirience we have all experienced......    #2015     And i had so much pride, FINALLY.... Stewart was recognized......             A recoil year in 2016...            And I really believe there is a revival in 2017 of double trouble.......    #Fournette   except there isnt a dead roster... we have a Loaded roster, that will WIN...  winning with Cam Newton...  Stewart.. and ....         Let the Carolina GAPING run game live on folks...  I love the PAnthers like all of you... heres to 2017. 
    • Barnett, or Lattimore. If not trade
      back get ross

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app