Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toundra    634

Steve Smith and Gross keep bringing up Nelson Rosario when TE is brought up on the radio.

On youtube you can see some nice videos of Nelson Rosario, 2 one hand catch!

Very impressive indeed !

Mr. Scot    34,950

We had a visit with Winslow or just showed interest with him I can't remember. Could be a decent option

Neither.

Winslow claimed we were inerested in him. Said the same of a few other teams. There's no indication there was any truth to it. More likely just self-promotion on his part.

That, plus the guy who wanted to acquire every tight end that ever played for the Univerity of Miami doesn't work here anymore. He's coaching the Browns.

Right now, it looks like pretty much nobody's interested in him. And yes, there are reasons.

rayzor    10,640

saying that he wants to add someone probably excludes rosario seeing how he's already here.

look outside. he's probably wanting someone that isn't a project.

jtm    248

Cooley would be my pick if he still has some gas. He is a great leader and a good guy. Shockey would be great, but he might not be in shape.

bleys    1,995

we need a capable 2nd pass catching TE more than a 2nd/3rd receiver..    

Peppers90 NC    3,041

Kevin Boss would be a pretty decent option. What the hell happened Chris Cooley? He used to be one of the best out there.

he got caught with his junk out, been downhill ever since

top dawg    8,847

he got caught with his junk out, been downhill ever since

I thought that was Shiancoe.

XClown1986    1,435

One interesting thought I had was perhaps trading for Tony Moeaki. The Chiefs just drafted Travis Kelce and still have Anthony Fasano, plus other options. Likely wouldn't cost much to get him and he would upgrade our team.

Miiikey    45

Im on the Dante Rosario bandwagon. Made some great catches last year and some of my Charger friends see him as their golden nugget (not saying much though, I know). Would he want to return to the team that let him go though?

La Pantera    1,044

One interesting thought I had was perhaps trading for Tony Moeaki. The Chiefs just drafted Travis Kelce and still have Anthony Fasano, plus other options. Likely wouldn't cost much to get him and he would upgrade our team.

Maybe a 6th-7th rounder. He really hasn't done much since he's been dafted. And I understand its the Chefs, but we could possibly find that kind of production from one of our undrafted guys.