Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Golden Child

One more TE

47 posts in this topic

saying that he wants to add someone probably excludes rosario seeing how he's already here.

look outside. he's probably wanting someone that isn't a project.

Cooley would be my pick if he still has some gas. He is a great leader and a good guy. Shockey would be great, but he might not be in shape.

we need a capable 2nd pass catching TE more than a 2nd/3rd receiver..    

Kevin Boss would be a pretty decent option. What the hell happened Chris Cooley? He used to be one of the best out there.

he got caught with his junk out, been downhill ever since

he got caught with his junk out, been downhill ever since

I thought that was Shiancoe.

One interesting thought I had was perhaps trading for Tony Moeaki. The Chiefs just drafted Travis Kelce and still have Anthony Fasano, plus other options. Likely wouldn't cost much to get him and he would upgrade our team.

Im on the Dante Rosario bandwagon. Made some great catches last year and some of my Charger friends see him as their golden nugget (not saying much though, I know). Would he want to return to the team that let him go though?

One interesting thought I had was perhaps trading for Tony Moeaki. The Chiefs just drafted Travis Kelce and still have Anthony Fasano, plus other options. Likely wouldn't cost much to get him and he would upgrade our team.

Maybe a 6th-7th rounder. He really hasn't done much since he's been dafted. And I understand its the Chefs, but we could possibly find that kind of production from one of our undrafted guys.

Maybe a 6th-7th rounder. He really hasn't done much since he's been dafted. And I understand its the Chefs, but we could possibly find that kind of production from one of our undrafted guys.

He was productive his rookie year and had a solid year last year. Kid tore his ACL in his 2nd year so he probably wasn't 100%. But I remember his first year people were lauding his production.