Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gettleman on 610am - Summary of Interview

41 posts in this topic

Posted

Last year as a UDFA. Out of Ucla. He was a receiver in college. Tall kid with good hands they say.

Cat went to my high school, and we never have any NFL talent coming from El Camino in Oceanside. So I'm rooting for him.

Posted

I'm rooting for Rosario, Williams and Bryant to make the squad. If we were able to get something out of Kearse, Thomas and Dockery last year, then who knows?

On another note, I thought Shaw had 4.5 speed. He registered a 4.7 but claimed it was an error.

Posted

Could someone post the link to the podcast since OP didnt? Please and Thank you.

Posted

thanks for the recap.

barner will be williams replacement. i think that's probably the big news. kind of funny in a way that we'll be replacing a first rounder with a sixth rounder....but that's because the value of the position as changed so much as well as the reality of just how easy it is to get a good one.

dead horse.

i hope he's right about hixon. considering the amount of time he spent with him in new york I'm sure he knows what he got. one thing to remember, tho, is what he said about never having too many good players at one position...don't think that because we didn't draft a WR doesn't mean the interest wasn't there in the draft and that hes settled on the corps as is.

With hixon what matters with him is if he stays healthy, he's a very capable #3 but it's his health that's the concern. Dead horse.