Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

possible to bring Gamble back?

54 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

He played 4 games last year and looked pretty bad in them.  Then he was cut, and retired.  Why would he want to come back, or why would the Panthers want him back?  Sounds like a bad match.

Um no, he was ranked top 5 in cb play those games just like the year before.

Posted · Report post

No i dont, it Depends on what you are looking at sir. If you are including all statistics like interceptions then no he wouldnt be, so according to that Peterson wuz the best cb in the league last year which you cant honestly believe do you? And that stuff is accumulative of the entire season which gamble only played 5 games in so he wouldnt be nowhere near high on the list anyway. Nice try tho.

Posted · Report post

I would not be opposed to it but his quick decision to retire basically says all you need to know. I think he was glad he was released and i think for him to retire was a smart decision. He is still young and obviously very rich. He can enjoy his money while he still has his health.

He was a good corner for us and wish him well.

Posted · Report post

Show me one piece of evidence that says he didn't have his heart in the game anymore

benched in 2010...

Posted · Report post

I suppose he could just be waiting until after training camp to sign somewhere, but he doesnt seem worried about getting paid like some vets so if he doesnt feel like playing he wont.

I'd take him back on the panthers, but lets be honest thats not saying much with the CBs currently on the roster

Posted · Report post

He did not entertain any other teams upon us releasing him, not one. At least that I heard. If his heart was still in the game and he really wanted to play football don't you think he would at least hear one or two teams out?

So what? This is literally the only thing people who are making this claim keep clinging to. The same people saying it now are the same people who said it before he was cut.

You have no idea why he retired and to assume that you do simply because it supports some claim you had prior to him even being cut is ridiculous.

Posted · Report post

And that stuff is accumulative of the entire season which gamble only played 5 games in so he wouldnt be nowhere near high on the list anyway. Nice try tho.

It's not accumulative. Nice try tho.

Gamble flat out stunk in 2011

Posted · Report post

Show me one piece of evidence that says he didn't have his heart in the game anymore

This is an easy answer: HE RETIRED

Posted · Report post

So what? This is literally the only thing people who are making this claim keep clinging to. The same people saying it now are the same people who said it before he was cut.

You have no idea why he retired and to assume that you do simply because it supports some claim you had prior to him even being cut is ridiculous.

Are you the defender of all things Chris Gamble? Everyone here is making assumptions, including you.

Posted · Report post

It's not accumulative. Nice try tho.

Gamble flat out stunk in 2011

To bad your personal opinion doesnt really mean shit :D