Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bLACKpANTHER

possible to bring Gamble back?

54 posts in this topic

you should tell Chris I said hi since you apparently know him so well.

Well let me know when you ever heard of chris gamble being a vocal leader, a non fumbler on punt return, and an overall player that showed he played his heart out every game [ie. minter,keek, steve]

I didnt realize so many fans went home with Chris everyday after practice and games.

Well let me know when you ever heard of chris gamble being a vocal leader, a non fumbler on punt return, and an overall player that showed he played his heart out every game [ie. minter,keek, steve]

I didnt know you had to talk to play your heart out, if thats the case then Troy Polamalu has had me fooled his whole career, so has some other great players.

I didnt know you had to talk to play your heart out, if thats the case then Troy Polamalu has had me fooled his whole career, so has some other great players.

That would be AMAZING!!!!

I had that thought in the back of my mind also for a while. Imagine if we still have Gamble, many of these fans would be calling for a playoffs run. We wouldn't be seeing these threads questioning our mediocre secondary.

Don't ever say never. Gamble retired verbally but Im sure he hasnt retired officially.

How much do you guys think we can bring him back for under a 1 yr contract? 3-4 mill????

Add Gamble and I don't see how we dont make the Playoffs.

Time to move on, no thanks... nothing against him in particular. 

What happens if Gamble says he wants to play and the Panthers say no thanks?

IMO, Gamble would be an asset this year. A one year deal to settle the kids down, and teach them up.

Oh Cool! I can do that too, skip to 0:47 and look on the sideline when smitty catches the pass. What a non vocal guy he is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzYhADLcNFM

Maybe he retired because he has no interest in ever playing for another team and has the desire to be a life long Panther.