#2 Krucid

Krucid

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:12 PM

First of season: http://on.nfl.com/105m099

I know it's pointless. But man we never get any love. This list is full of fail

It will continue to be that way until we prove otherwise.

#3 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:15 PM

aw man we are gonna lose so many games next year cause of our power rankings

#4 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,199 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:15 PM

until we can show we have something of substance rather than just potential, expect the same thing.

we've done nothing to show we are worthy of more respect.

respect comes after the wins.

#5 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,037 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:16 PM

It will continue to be that way until we prove otherwise.

%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt253/donkeycondon/nc.png

But really...4 Game Winning streak to end season, sweep the saints and we get 21st. Meanwhile Saints don't do poo and get 15 or 16 (something like that). Just saying.

#6 Krucid

Krucid

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:17 PM

%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt253/donkeycondon/nc.png

But really...4 Game Winning streak to end season, sweep the saints and we get 21st. Meanwhile Saints don't do poo and get 15 or 16 (something like that). Just saying.

Trust me i totally get it. But from a media perspective we are a mediocre team that hasn't had back to back winning seasons and we are the king of 7-9.

#7 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • 2,037 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:18 PM

What have the Taints done to deserve a high ranking? Or the Giants for a top 10? lol just throwing that out there. I understand that we are small market and all. Just throwin it out there

#8 Manos

Manos

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:22 PM

What have the Taints done to deserve a high ranking? Or the Giants for a top 10? lol just throwing that out there. I understand that we are small market and all. Just throwin it out there

Qb's that have won a superbowl is why the get respect. When Cam wins us a superbowl this team could become a dumpster fire and we would still get the benefit of the doubt.

#9 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm a good clown

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:22 PM

It has nothing to do with small market. The team has proved to be unreliable over the past few years, and until the box score proves them wrong, we belong at 21.

#10 SooSlow84

SooSlow84

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationYour mother's basement

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:32 PM

The saints have been playoff contenders for the past 3-4 year with Sean Payton and drew brees. Logic says it'll probably happen again now that he's back. If I was an outsider looking in, I'd rank the saints above the panthers.

Yes, it was hard for me to say that.

#11 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,222 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:41 PM

Hard to give us anything higher. Finished 7-9 and haven't done much of anything to improve the roster. The Star signing is essentially negated by the Gamble loss, and nothing we've done otherwise shows we're going to be an improved football team no matter how many panther fans want to act like ted ginn is going to solve our woes.

It's simply really hard to justify putting us any higher.

#12 Pejorative Miscreant

Pejorative Miscreant

Cold Ass Honky

• HUDDLER
  • 2,155 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:41 PM

I don't think this team will get any ranking higher than 18 or so in the preseason. You can call it not getting love but its basically a 7-9 team with some rookies that haven't taken any snaps. Potential? Yes but until there is a reason to give them credit it is a substandard team.

#13 pantherj

pantherj

• HUDDLER
  • 3,963 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:42 PM

The Saint's look fierce with their great QB and high powered offense, then you see their pass blocking and complete failure to execute their defense and they don't look so great.

#14 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,454 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:59 PM

Hard to give us anything higher. Finished 7-9 and haven't done much of anything to improve the roster. The Star signing is essentially negated by the Gamble loss, and nothing we've done otherwise shows we're going to be an improved football team no matter how many panther fans want to act like ted ginn is going to solve our woes.

I swear I think your head would actualy explode if anything even close to a positive thought ever creeped into it.

You are a very well spoken individual and seem to do your homework on most topics.  But you are still one of the most pesimistic people I have ever seen.

#15 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,031 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:09 PM

I love me some Chris Gamble, and I agree until we start showing some consistency we don't deserve trust or some benefit of the doubt, but signing Star is definitely not negated by the Gamble loss.  Getting the top prospect at our position of greatest weakness (and adding another top 5 prospect there, too) outweighs losing a guy who didn't play most of last year anyway.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers, NFL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com