Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gucci Mane

Carolina Panthers Breaking Down Our Breakdown vs the Bears

37 posts in this topic

Naka playing 75 yrds deep is an Ed Reed thang..cept Reed can make a play in front of him with speed and play recognition.

There is this myth of NFL players "mentoring" other guys at his position. Smitty is not going to groom his replacement, ED Reed is not going to help Naka get his techinque better and explain what he does..naka just played how he thought Reed would..and has no speed, play recognition, or ability to make a play in the air.

Who the hell is Creep59? Grits atleast knew how to quote.

Good write up GM. Personally I'm not going to dwell on the past though.

Rivera's performance as a HC will determine how far we go this year. I didn't care for his hands off approach to the offense and standing by while Chud poo the bed. It shouldn't have taken Hurney being fired to wake him up.

You give Cam to john fox and we are in the playoffs the last two years.  Just sayin.

End Rant.

give cam john fox and he's on the bench unless upper management forces him to play him

i can't be the only person who remembers fox on NFL network in 2011.  he's on record that he thought the panthers would select dareus.

Norman got smoked like a pack of cools! smh...hope he play tighter this year. i think he has the speed but for his size he needs to be in the WR's face!

Norman got smoked like a pack of cools! smh...hope he play tighter this year. i think he has the speed but for his size he needs to be in the WR's face!

yea rookie mistakes...he wanted so bad not to get burnt that he played conservative. Naka playing 25 yards behind that is where the holes open up.

grits did a pretty good job pretending to be a panthers fan for a while there but his true colors are coming out faster than RGIII in a playoff game

1.  hit the quote button

2. type below the little grey box

hit the quote button - there is no little grey box - its all white page

grits did a pretty good job pretending to be a panthers fan for a while there but his true colors are coming out faster than RGIII in a playoff game

I told you guys before - Im not grits

I think it's Highlandfire