Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE DT AND MLB CURSE IS NOW GONE

20 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Tim Tebow.

Posted · Report post

Banned if something happens

And every one in his zip code

Posted · Report post

The Golden Calf of Bristol.

I can see this becoming a thing.  And its still funny...

Posted · Report post

I didn't know that we had a DT and MLB curse. I know that the most dominate DT we've had since Jenkins has been Dwan Edwards and of course our best MLB since Morgan is Beason. Everyone harps on Beason injuries but I don't recall Beason being injured except the last 2 yrs. And I certainly wouldn't call the DT position A curse. I'd call it poor selections. We don't want bring any curses in our house!

Posted · Report post

I am denouncing this kris jenkins and dan morgan curse on their positions

Luke and Star will prosper with no injures period

this is something to say after the fact, not before the player ever steps on the field.

Posted · Report post

I didn't know that we had a DT and MLB curse. I know that the most dominate DT we've had since Jenkins has been Dwan Edwards and of course our best MLB since Morgan is Beason. Everyone harps on Beason injuries but I don't recall Beason being injured except the last 2 yrs. And I certainly wouldn't call the DT position A curse. I'd call it poor selections. We don't want bring any curses in our house!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ycn-8992931

Posted · Report post

This article is straight BS... Were we cursed at WR position with only three being productive: Smith, Muhammad and LaFell? Were we cursed at RB after Fred Lane from Lane College? Were we cursed at QB position when we had to bring Vinny back? NO....we aren't cursed at any position. We've just been poorly coached and poorly managed!