Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Would Bring The Golden Calf of Bristol In As A FullBack

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Queen Elizabeth in her infinite wisdom has seen fit to knight Scam Newton so that he may cleanse the world of Tebow by melting him down into several limited edition Dre Beats.

This is fun.

Posted · Report post

He's too selfish to make a position change. He is an NFL player, just not an NFL quarterback; unfortunately his pride/ego has gotten in the way of him becoming the player he should be.

This is silly. Suggeting he's selfish for wanting to succeed where he is is like telling a back up player he's selfish for wanting a starting role. Absolutely silly.

Posted · Report post

Huh. Almost gave the OP pie for being funny and original. Didn't know we had a knew word in the filter. Sweet.

Posted · Report post

He can't block now, but with his size, strength, & athleticism, he could become a decent short yardage FB in fairly short order if he committed himself. I wouldn't trust him in pass protection for quite a while, but inside the 10 he'd be a beast. Inside the 5 you'd add the one consistent pass for him. If his work ethic is what its cracked up to be, he could get his jacket.

'he could become... if he committed himself' is the same thing they said about him playing QB. He's either unable to learn or too lazy. He blocks like a wounded duck, absolutely no form or strength to his movements.

Posted · Report post

Tebow will be playing in the CFL next season. If he plays at all. that is.

Posted · Report post

Tim Tebow

Posted · Report post

I had to test it for myself...sorry

Posted · Report post

Interesting.

Posted · Report post

Arena football will take that clown. They need all the circus media they can get.