Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Names Being Thrown Around (Hornets Coaching Search Thread)

81 posts in this topic

Posted

Jackson is a dick lol, for everything that MJ did for him.

1 person likes this

Posted

Forgot to mention, I agree with you Diddy...

It sounds like we really like Snyder, and I'm with you... I don't like Snyder either.

I guess the worse case scenario is that we suck again and just fire Snyder after the season (like we did with Dunlap), and start from scratch when we officially become the Hornets.

Posted

Forgot to mention, I agree with you Diddy...

It sounds like we really like Snyder, and I'm with you... I don't like Snyder either.

I guess the worse case scenario is that we suck again and just fire Snyder after the season (like we did with Dunlap), and start from scratch when we officially become the Hornets.

Yeah, that's kind of my approach too man.  I hope we get it right, but if we don't, oh well...  We've already seen "what's the worst that can happen?"  I'm just really hoping we hit on this one because the more coaches we go through in such a short amount of time, the less (desirable) candidates are going to want to interview for the position.

And it already seems that the selection pool is extremely shallow as it currently stands.

Posted

For what it's worth, Lakers assistant Steve Clifford was in earlier in the week, Jazz assistant Jeff Hornacek here now.

I've no idea who the next Bobcats coach will be. I suspect that's because it's still a very open question.

Posted

For some reason I think Hornacek will make a good head coach.

Snyder would be nice, he is a basketball smart guy and a good choice for a rebuilding team.

Posted

Im fine with going the warriors route. Former high profile player. Must have been good and a leader. Preferably a pg. How about muggsy? Or Fat Lever, fat lever would be glorious!

Posted

For some reason I think Hornacek will make a good head coach.

Snyder would be nice, he is a basketball smart guy and a good choice for a rebuilding team.

I was thinking the same thing. That's who I want them too hire. Seems like just yesterday I was Watching him and Malone and Stockton battle in the playoffs.

Posted

I really want this to happen but the chances are probably slim. I prefer to have Jazz assistant Jeff Hornacek. I think former players make the best coaches. Their has always been this stigma that players who played that was some what decent make out to be better coaches then the great players. If I was running the show I would go with Jeff Hornacek.

Posted

Brian Shaw pleaseeeeeeeeeee. 

Posted

ABS

(Anybody But Snyder)

Posted

Brian Shaw pleaseeeeeeeeeee. 

Yeah, we wish... but that ship sailed when he bad mouthed us last year.

Posted

Yeah, we wish... but that ship sailed when he bad mouthed us last year.

I had no idea he dissed us.