Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adem

Smitty at 83!? Come on man!

39 posts in this topic

They are snubbing Luke I can feel it.

Cam should be higher than Smith

Should be, but I'm pretty certain he won't be on the list.

His best shot will be to win a ring. Now I do believe as honestly as I can be, that when Smith is done he will have had a HOF career.

I hope he gets in, I really do but Im just not convinced he will. The lack of tds and the stuff where he punched teammates will hurt him with the voters. Also playing in Carolina won't earn him any votes either. He may eventually get in but it will take awhile. Which is just stupid because his heart and talent are first ballot worthy.

I'm one of the biggest Smitty homers here, but 80s sound about right for him last year.  It wasn't his greatest year.  This list isn't about who are the better players.  They're about who had the better year last year.  And Smitty's was just alright, by his standards.

If Luke is any higher than 50, however, I'll be annoyed.  He had a lights out rookie year, especially once he was back where he's comfortable.

Realistically, that should be his last year on that list. I imagine he takes another step backwards this year....and that is gonna hurt Cam

Smitty was, is and will always be 89 anyway, with 83 he is overated.

Hardy, CJ, Keek, Cam, Kalil, Smitty, maybe Gross or Olsen.

They keep on showing shots of Luke when they are advertising the next round...Luke must have landed there.

Realistically, I think our best players at the moment are: Kuechly, Cam, Kalil, and CJ (Hardy & Smith are right there too but those 4 stand-out imo)