Photo
- - - - -

Unemployment down to 7.5%,Dow Industrials hits 15,000 for first time, S&P hits 1600 for first time

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#16 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,772 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:27 PM

935645_10152027962599657_1235519181_n.jp

#17 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:32 PM

Can't find a job? Go on disability. You get paid for doing nothing and the unemployment rate goes down.

Win, Win.

That's the truth and it's been happening since Clinton. It needs to be addressed.

#18 dos poptarts

dos poptarts

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:50 PM

$85B / 165k = not bad....only takes $51k/month to create a single job. Woohoo!!!

Bernanke has got to pick up the pace if we want to get down to 5%.

I have this image of BeBe as Lucy standing beside the conveyor belt, shoving those chocolates (BONDS) anywhere he can to hide them. Now who is Ethel?

#19 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

Can't find a job? Go on disability. You get paid for doing nothing and the unemployment rate goes down.

Win, Win.

My mother in law tried to get disability a while back. She was in a real bad way, in pain on the time, and they still denied her.

Easier said than done.

#20 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:21 PM

Its sad that conservatives wish the economy was doing poorly to fulfill their political agenda.

#21 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:44 PM

I attribute it to underground economy, ages 25-34?

Can you say drug dealing? Odd jobs for cash? Unreported income from various entrepenuership?

#22 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:47 PM

Win, Win.

I know a chick in her late 30s who is 100% "disabled" and receives a full check for it.

There is ABSOLUTELY no reason why she cannot stand in McDonalds and drop a few fries in a grease trap.

Nice to see her blow all her money on pills and Facebook "Bejewled".

#23 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,235 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:27 PM

I know a chick in her late 30s who is 100% "disabled" and receives a full check for it.

There is ABSOLUTELY no reason why she cannot stand in McDonalds and drop a few fries in a grease trap.

Nice to see her blow all her money on pills and Facebook "Bejewled".

That's dumb.

She should use that money on Hay Day.

#24 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 16,017 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:56 PM

People act like it is a piece of cake to get on disability.  @65% of initial disability claims are denied and 85% of appeals are denied.

It is pretty hard to get approved for disability.

#25 CarolinaPanthersCynic

CarolinaPanthersCynic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:09 PM

http://www.denverpos...ong-middle-aged

In other news suicide rates  for middle-aged Americans have increased 28% over the past decade.

Whatever makes the figures look good though.

Also look up stats on prescription drug use, premature births, obesity, etc. Regardless of political parties, this country is in a sharp decline. It's been in a sharp decline and it will remain in a sharp decline.

Vote for a mirror. That's what some Americans need most. A little self-reflection could go a long way. Obama nor Bush is making people get divorced, making them not save money, making them live outside their means, making them have children they can't afford to raise, etc.

#26 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,539 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:49 PM

My mother in law tried to get disability a while back. She was in a real bad way, in pain on the time, and they still denied her.

Easier said than done.

The disability roles have balooned wildly under this administration. I hate it for your mom in law. There IS a problem. People needing it, can't get it and those who abuse it seem to get it with ease. People drew unemployment checks for 2-3 years and when it ran out, went on disability. Yeah, there is a problem.

That is why there is so much abuse in so many programs. CWG and others just attribute it to everyone wanting to starve granny. Stupid. I want to take care of granny but not her freeloading grandson.

Human nature is a tough thing to reign in when there is easy money to be made.

#27 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,828 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:55 PM

Hey there i go saying things again. Seriously all you can seem to do is argue with a figment of your imagination.

#28 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • 18,348 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:06 PM

All in one day.

Thank you, president Obama!

That 1/4% or whatever is awesome, let's party like we've never partied before!!!!1!111!1!!

Meanwhile our debt has grown 6 Trillion Dollars and rising under Obama. You, your kids and every person in America  now owes over 50,000 dollars just in debt.

But that 15k Dow probably lined some more billionaire pockets. I'm stoked!

#29 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:37 PM

That 1/4% or whatever is awesome, let's party like we've never partied before!!!!1!111!1!!

Meanwhile our debt has grown 6 Trillion Dollars and rising under Obama. You, your kids and every person in America  now owes over 50,000 dollars just in debt.

But that 15k Dow probably lined some more billionaire pockets. I'm stoked!

Not if we dont plan on paying it back!

#30 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 22,181 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:55 PM

at some points, all the chickens are going to come home to roost. and when it does oh man its not going to be pretty.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com