Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tarheelfan23

Wiggins!

306 posts in this topic

I keep up with UNC/ECU recruiting and read a lot of stuff regarding the prospects and I get ACC sports journal - but I don't claim to know a bunch of info have an inside  source or anything....and like I said man I don't watch a lot of HS basketball, but what you said in the last part of the statement is right on the money. 

Every recruiting guy I keep up w/ on twitter and the national/local media beat says they can't recall a recruit like this being so cryptic and secretive. A lot of these people I mentioned think UNC is 4th out of the remaining schools so that might work in our favor. 

You have to admit this though - UNC is the best fit for him. 

I think in your mind it's the best fit because you are a unc fan, it really depends on what Wiggins wants as to the best fit for him.  Does he want to play at his parent's alma mater with his best friend from high school surrounded by the hottest co-eds in the ACC?  Does he want to be part of the best recruiting class ever and have the best shot at winning a title?  Does he want to be the next Ben Mclemore and dominate the Big 12?  Or does he want to go to unc where the top recruits as of late have not flourished and had to come back to school(Henson, Barnes, JMM)?  In my mind if he is a one and done player his best bet would be KU since the Big 12 is not that strong and he could dominate, get some good coaching, and be the #1 pick next year.  

I'm a big fan of Duke LAX actually. 

Good to know.

I think in your mind it's the best fit because you are a unc fan, it really depends on what Wiggins wants as to the best fit for him.  Does he want to play at his parent's alma mater with his best friend from high school surrounded by the hottest co-eds in the ACC?  Does he want to be part of the best recruiting class ever and have the best shot at winning a title?  Does he want to be the next Ben Mclemore and dominate the Big 12?  Or does he want to go to unc where the top recruits as of late have not flourished and had to come back to school(Henson, Barnes, JMM)?  In my mind if he is a one and done player his best bet would be KU since the Big 12 is not that strong and he could dominate, get some good coaching, and be the #1 pick next year.  

I think that's it in your mind that he is not a good fit at UNC. Troll attempt detected. If he goes to UNC that are a legitimate NC contender. 

Williams certainly is the best coach out the four remaining. And it isn't even close. 

You said in another thread earlier that if Andy came to UNC; PJ or Bullock would have to ride the bench so the phenom could get the minutes it would be required to successfully lure him to Carolina. That isn't a problem now with Reggie headed to the league.  

"Barnes/Henson/JMM had to come back to school" - how do you know this? how do you know that they didn't want to come back to UNC for another year or two and compete for national and ACC titles? Henson and Barnes both made the playoffs this year BTW and have played pretty well on the teams that drafted them. Barnes looks like he might have hit the gold mine heading to GS. That team has the sky as a ceiling. These are the type of idiotic, opinionated posts you are famous for on here. 

Want to be a legit contender for the NCAA title and ACC title and get ready for NBA? go to UNC.

e: Something else you brought up which is completed retarded....When I was a student at ECU, I used to absolutely love going to visit my friends at State and CH. In Raleigh, we would often drive down to UNC for the night. A lot of the males who attend UNC are pretentious douchers and there's a lot of of homosexuals there. One reason I loved go there to visit was because there were always groups of girls down there who were willing to party and have a good time. I don't know if you've ever been there or not, but they are by no means slacking on the co-eds. Obviously not close to FSU or the state of Florida, but he won't be disappointed by sluts at UNC and those girls worship the basketball players. However, if he goes to FSU he isn't going to win a championship and if goes there "to see the finest co-eds the acc has to offer (as you stated)" - then we don't need him. Don't want him. Our guys are committed to a championship, guy. Mac and PJ came back for a reason. The cleat chasing bottle rats will be plentiful when he's in the NBA. 

dp 

UNC is a great team next year who will be in the hunt for ANOTHER ACC crown and potential #1 seed in the ACC tournament capable of a long, historic run in March. 

This is without Wiggins. 

With him?

An elite team looking for it's SIXTH NATIONAL TITLE!

HOW SWEET IT IS

I think that's it in your mind that he is not a good fit at UNC. Troll attempt detected. If he goes to UNC that are a legitimate NC contender. 

Williams certainly is the best coach out the four remaining. And it isn't even close. 

You said in another thread earlier that if Andy came to UNC; PJ or Bullock would have to ride the bench so the phenom could get the minutes it would be required to successfully lure him to Carolina. That isn't a problem now with Reggie headed to the league.  

"Barnes/Henson/JMM had to come back to school" - how do you know this? how do you know that they didn't want to come back to UNC for another year or two and compete for national and ACC titles? Henson and Barnes both made the playoffs this year BTW and have played pretty well on the teams that drafted them. Barnes looks like he might have hit the gold mine heading to GS. That team has the sky as a ceiling. These are the type of idiotic, opinionated posts you are famous for on here. 

Want to be a legit contender for the NCAA title and ACC title and get ready for NBA? go to UNC.

e: Something else you brought up which is completed retarded....When I was a student at ECU, I used to absolutely love going to visit my friends at State and CH. In Raleigh, we would often drive down to UNC for the night. A lot of the males who attend UNC are pretentious douchers and there's a lot of of homosexuals there. One reason I loved go there to visit was because there were always groups of girls down there who were willing to party and have a good time. I don't know if you've ever been there or not, but they are by no means slacking on the co-eds. Obviously not close to FSU or the state of Florida, but he won't be disappointed by sluts at UNC and those girls worship the basketball players. However, if he goes to FSU he isn't going to win a championship and if goes there "to see the finest co-eds the acc has to offer (as you stated)" - then we don't need him. Don't want him. Our guys are committed to a championship, guy. Mac and PJ came back for a reason. The cleat chasing bottle rats will be plentiful when he's in the NBA. 

I never said he wasn't a good fit, I said it depends on him and what he wants.

Barnes would have been the top pick if he didn't have to go to school and would have been a top 3 pick if he came out after his freshman year, so how much money did that cost him?  Same with JMM, he was going to be a lottery pick after his freshman year and would have struggled even being a top 20 pick this year.  

Something else you brought up which is completed retarded.  Completed retarded?  You really want to try and call me out?  Yes I have been to unc before, I have actually attended 4 Duke vs unc games at the dean dome because my wife went there.

UNC is a great team next year who will be in the hunt for ANOTHER ACC crown and potential #1 seed in the ACC tournament capable of a long, historic run in March.

This is without Wiggins.

With him?

An elite team looking for it's SIXTH NATIONAL TITLE!

HOW SWEET IT IS

So unc was an 8 seed last year and they lost Strickland and Bullock and added Hicks and Meeks and now they are going to be in contention for a 1 seed? Addition by subtraction?

Chatter seems to be FSU or UK. Apparently his parents are pushing hard for FSU so we will see.

Hearing FSU/UNC from most of the masses. Mostly FSU though. Noone knows til tomorrow though. Random thought dont forget about Kansas.

Hearing FSU/UNC from most of the masses. Mostly FSU though. Noone knows til tomorrow though. Random thought dont forget about Kansas.

I haven't heard unc from any legitimate media outlet, FSU, UK, and KU have all gotten a run but no mention of unc. Who have you heard unc from?

I haven't heard unc from any legitimate media outlet, FSU, UK, and KU have all gotten a run but no mention of unc. Who have you heard unc from?

It doesn't matter what you've heard "from any legitimate media outlet" because nobody knows. Every guy I read who keeps up on it says this is one if the hardest ones to predict ever. So whatever you have "heard" doesn't matter, guy.

We will know at 12:15 tomorrow (something tells me the decision won't happen then lol).

There's starving people in the world and I bet when you pray at night the first thing on your list is "please don't let Andrew Wiggins go to UNC."

Loser

It doesn't matter what you've heard "from any legitimate media outlet" because nobody knows. Every guy I read who keeps up on it says this is one if the hardest ones to predict ever. So whatever you have "heard" doesn't matter, guy.

We will know at 12:15 tomorrow (something tells me the decision won't happen then lol).

There's starving people in the world and I bet when you pray at night the first thing on your list is "please don't let Andrew Wiggins go to UNC."

Loser

Major media outlets like ESPN, CBS sports, and NBC sports have sources and can narrow it down to a few teams. Remember Parker's recruitment when it was down to Duke and MSU even when there were other schools "still in the mix"?

As I told you earlier I would rather him go to unc over UK. UK is absolutely stacked already so Wiggins going there would not be good for any of us.

• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    black-n-blue

1. 1
    2. 2
      SCP
      SCP
    3. 3
    4. 4