Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tarheelfan23

Wiggins!

306 posts in this topic

Who is your college team?

State. People need to remember that K usually makes mediocre players very good and he makes good players great etc...

Hood shot 45% scored 10 pts and grabbed 5 boards as a frosh. Not eye popping but by comparison, TJ Warren (who I think could end up being the best pure scorer in the league) scored 12 pts, 5 boards, shot 62% from the field. Add in the K factor and I see a guy with the athleticism and skill set in that offense to get a lot of open looks and a lot of opportunities to score. I think he could lead them in scoring along with Suliamon and he'll be all-ACC. Guys just always seem to shoot better at Duke...

Doing a little research on Wiggins and I found out the following...

He doesn't want to go to summer school

He wants to go to a school with a good track record of NBA players

His dad wanted to go to UNC, but was told he wasn't good enough

Sounds like he's going to UK lol.

Doing a little research on Wiggins and I found out the following...

He doesn't want to go to summer school

He wants to go to a school with a good track record of NBA players

His dad wanted to go to UNC, but was told he wasn't good enough

Sounds like he's going to UK lol.

no press conference, no hats, no espn, no circus. yep hes definitely not going to UK.

It's FSU.

FWIW, I met him at the UNC/Duke game. He seemed totally uninterested after we went down like 8-0, and seemed bored from there on out. FSU was throwing hot chicks at him, and after the game, me and this old guy were the only ones who went over to him.

Maybe that's better because he does seem reserved, but attention from hot chicks or two dudes, only one of which is attractive?  :cool:

Throw out your predictions. I am going FSU.

I expect FSU, but I'm crossing my fingers that he goes to UNC. 

FSU...the father was rejected by UNC(and for good reason, Dean was high on maturity and ol MW was caught with weed @Clemson), and it seems he only asked AW to be recruited by UNC so they could say no. Hopefully, i'm wrong, but Ive thought all along that Wiggins isn't going to pick UNC, or UK for that matter, esp after one of their Twins told him to f*ck off.

I haven't had a good feeling about him choosing UNC from the beginning...  If he does, great...  If not, it's what I expected...

No analyst has a definitive feel of what he'll decide, and anyone that says they have solid insight is being dishonest...  It's all 100% speculation...  They, like us, are guessing...

My heart wants him to choose UNC...  My head tells me he'll do what the others did, and choose UK...

My guess is UK...

Regardless of where he lands, I'm just happy it'll be over...