Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wiggins!

306 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Yeah I'm thinking troll. There was a poster on IC premium board that says Wiggins to UNC...but I'm always skeptical of those posters.  Apparently he has a good track record, but I don't see how anyone could know, other than Wiggins himself since he has played this pretty close to the vest.

Yeah there's a dude on one of the Carolina boards I frequent who claims to have significant ties to the BB program and a lot of the posters there trust him. He said a month ago that he heard from someone that he trusts that  AW is headed to UNC. 

Who really knows though? Either one of these two guys could just be your average internet tough guy seeking attention from people they've never met. There was a poster here two summers ago who "claimed" to have inside info on the Panthers and he turned out to be just some guy who knew a guy who knew a guy that was probably a manager at the team store. It's fun to read the rumors but I expect AW to announce his decision the moment no one expects it. I truly think it's down to UNC and UK though. 

Posted · Report post

We should ask the Duke "fans" because they usually have an excellent pulse on what UNC is or isn't doing. 

Posted · Report post

Also, is that Crabcakes guy a UNC fan? 

Posted · Report post

lol I got excited MOTHER FUCKER. Hopefully he's right though.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

We should ask the Duke "fans" because they usually have an excellent pulse on what UNC is or isn't doing.

You cant keep are names out your mouth can you? We dont care about you, we only care about beating you. 2-0

Posted · Report post

You cant keep are names out your mouth can you? We dont care about you, we only care about beating you. 2-0

I saw that Jon Scheyer is taking CC's coaching spot at Duke. That was a quick pro career.

Posted · Report post

We?

Posted · Report post

I don't give a fuck where Wiggins is going anymore. Couldn't care less. Nobody should take this freaking long and drag everything out. I've lost interest. I don't really want a one and done player anyways

Posted · Report post

Did a little research on the guy and found out that he owns a restaurant, he made up all that horseshit in order to get views for his twitter page so you could learn about his restaurant. 

Any who, I still hope Wiggins comes to Carolina.

Marucs Paige, Nate Britt, (Luke Davis)

PJ Hairston, Leslie McDonald, (Wade Moody)

Andrew Wiggins, J.P. Tokoto (James Manor), (Denzel Robinson)

Brice Johnson, Isaiah Hicks, Jackson Simmons

James Michael McAdoo, Kennedy Meeks, Desmond Hubert

That looks like top five team in my opinion and a team that could challenge for the ship a long with Duke and UK.

Posted · Report post

Parker vs Wiggins!!!!!

Posted · Report post

Damny you Johnny Crab Cakes!!! DAMN YOU!!!!

Posted · Report post

People who own restaurants are usually attention whores who believe they are some sort of celebrity. I have a buddy who owns a restaurant in Charlotte (that his daddy paid for) and he thinks he's Donald Trump.