Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tarheelfan23

Wiggins!

306 posts in this topic

UNC is still great without him.

Still, it's going to be funny to read some of the idiotic tweets from the UNC and uk fans.

Doesn't make that much sense to me... Said he wants to win a championship and go to a school with a good history of pros. And he chooses Kansas? The only player that stands out to me from Kansas is Wilt Chamberlain. Thought he would've gone to UNC or UK but (shrugs) what can you do? lol

I think UNC will be alright but we still have some question marks

You have to wonder why he chose KU though... no shot at a ship... he doe however get to be that number one guy and put up 30 a game; if he chooses.

Didn't want this one and done Harrison Barnes inpersonator anyways

Tokoto better step his game up, I'm not gonna sit back and watch him suck ass this year.

You have to wonder why he chose KU though... no shot at a ship... he doe however get to be that number one guy and put up 30 a game; if he chooses.

I don't think he cares about a national championship. He wants to be on a team where he can take all the shots and be in the spotlight so he can clearly be the best player in college so he can be the #1 pick by the Bobcats. That's every players dream

Tokoto better step his game up, I'm not gonna sit back and watch him suck ass this year.

I don't think it's his time yet... I'm predicting about his junior year is when he shows out 

Doesn't make that much sense to me... Said he wants to win a championship and go to a school with a good history of pros. And he chooses Kansas? The only player that stands out to me from Kansas is Wilt Chamberlain. Thought he would've gone to UNC or UK but (shrugs) what can you do? lol

I think UNC will be alright but we still have some question marks

He will benefit from playing in a weak conference. OK State is basically going to be their only real competition. The team they had last season was much better and will have at least 2 first round picks. I wish him the best he does seem like a good dude and its hard to tell your parents No.

High risk going there but high risk high reward

Sh*t, damn, ass ***'s...

Just had to get that out real quick... who wants lunch? Bojangles anyone?

He will benefit from playing in a weak conference. OK State is basically going to be their only real competition. The team they had last season was much better and will have at least 2 first round picks. I wish him the best he does seem like a good dude and its hard to tell your parents No.

High risk going there but high risk high reward

Fair enough