Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wiggins!

306 posts in this topic

Posted

Also who is this kryjewskie that you speak of

Mike Krzyzewski, you know, the leader of your young men. I guess you meant to post with sarcasm, but then again, maybe you just have no idea who Kryjewski is without it being spelled correctly.

Posted

Im not a history buff,

We can all agree on that one.

Posted

Context just eludes you completely so i won't address the first statement.. Who has a better all time record, more titles, and the head to head series by a large margin? UNC. In all 3 of the most important things that matter? Okay. Got it.

Back on topic: Wiggins to UNC is likely.

So you are like Steeler fans that beat their chest about all the rings they have even though most of the rings came before they were born? I understand now. Unc logic again.

Wiggins to unc likely? Says who? Is this unc logic again, you just speak irrationally because it's what you hope happens?

Posted

Oh look another useful thread for UNC fans DERAILED by jealous duke fans.

There is a special thread created for you to do that in.

If you are looking for off topic chit chat try the lounge, guys.

If you look back this thread was detailed by falcons1panthers2 or whatever his name is and carolinapanthers8789 and I am pretty sure they are unc fans.

Posted

Mike Krzyzewski, you know, the leader of your young men. I guess you meant to post with sarcasm, but then again, maybe you just have no idea who Kryjewski is without it being spelled correctly.

That dkneed smithe sure was a good coach.

Posted

If you look back this thread was detailed by falcons1panthers2 or whatever his name is and carolinapanthers8789 and I am pretty sure they are unc fans.

How was this derailed by myself and him? I was reading this entire thread when I came across some comments by Duke fans that had nothing to do with the topic... you guys were bashing the ol' ball coaches credential's and saying Carolina wasn't deep when in fact we are deeper than Duke simple as that.

I'd try Rosetta Stone and work on that reading comprehension before you start making accusations.

Posted

I'd bother. But it's already addressed

So you are like Steeler fans that beat their chest about all the rings they have even though most of the rings came before they were born? I understand now. Unc logic again.

Wiggins to unc likely? Says who? Is this unc logic again, you just speak irrationally because it's what you hope happens?

Wait who has more titles in recent memory say the past decade? UNC again. God you're stupid.

What i hope happens? No. Why should i tell you? You're a buttfuger. UNC is much bigger than any one and done recruit.

How was this derailed by myself and him? I was reading this entire thread when I came across some comments by Duke fans that had nothing to do with the topic... you guys were bashing the ol' ball coaches credential's and saying Carolina wasn't deep when in fact we are deeper than Duke simple as that.

I'd try Rosetta Stone and work on that reading comprehension before you start making accusations.

^

Posted

Posted

After reading your first sentence you should not tell anyone they need Rosetta Stone.

Posted

I'd bother. But it's already addressed

Wait who has more titles in recent memory say the past decade? UNC again. God you're stupid.

What i hope happens? No. Why should i tell you? You're a buttfuger. UNC is much bigger than any one and done recruit.

^

Wait why stop at a decade, why not say who has the most titles in the past 25 years?  Oh wait because that's Duke, you are right I am just so stupid.

Why should you tell me, because that's the name of the thread and that's what we do on here is give info to keep people up to date you jack@ss.  Take your childish @ss back to middle school unless you have real info.

Posted

This thread....

computer-facepalm.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Wait why stop at a decade, why not say who has the most titles in the past 25 years?  Oh wait because that's Duke, you are right I am just so stupid.

Why should you tell me, because that's the name of the thread and that's what we do on here is give info to keep people up to date you jack@ss.  Take your childish @ss back to middle school unless you have real info.

I'm childish? Lol. This guy's a joke and you are making circular arguments to derail a thread that YOU initially derailed despite the fact that the topic has nothing to do with Duke or anyone that Duke is even recruiting. Jackass. Try improving your 3rd grade reading level and get at me. I have no reason to share any info that i have with you. I'd gladly share it with fans who aren't douche nozzles and am in no way saying Wiggins to UNC is DONE nor am i claiming to know anything many don't already.

http://www.time4learning.com/readingpyramid/comprehension.htm

Try the link.