• Please log in to reply
305 replies to this topic

#161 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:15 AM

I still see a couple UNC guys that are confident, UK guys are confident (but certifiably insane as well), but yeah, seems that most rumors favor FSU. Maybe he didn't want to share the spotlight with PJ, but either way, I'll be stoked he wastes away at FSU.

It is truly strange that every fan base involved is very confident. I can't remember a recruitment like this where everyone thinks Wiggins is coming their way.

#162 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

• Location704
HUDDLER

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:03 AM

In what sport?

Men's LAX. I turned it off UNC was up big. I assume that they won. 

#163 4Corners

4Corners

• Location704
HUDDLER

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:04 AM

This is the lamest thread ever.
....and it's even lamer that Wiggins is dragging this poo out.

A lot of the threads here in the NCAA forum are lame. This thread has like 15 pages but maybe half have useful info. 

#164 4Corners

4Corners

• Location704
HUDDLER

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:08 AM

It is truly strange that every fan base involved is very confident. I can't remember a recruitment like this where everyone thinks Wiggins is coming their way.

I keep up with UNC/ECU recruiting and read a lot of stuff regarding the prospects and I get ACC sports journal - but I don't claim to know a bunch of info have an inside  source or anything....and like I said man I don't watch a lot of HS basketball, but what you said in the last part of the statement is right on the money. 

Every recruiting guy I keep up w/ on twitter and the national/local media beat says they can't recall a recruit like this being so cryptic and secretive. A lot of these people I mentioned think UNC is 4th out of the remaining schools so that might work in our favor. 

You have to admit this though - UNC is the best fit for him. 

#165 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:11 AM

Men's LAX. I turned it off UNC was up big. I assume that they won.

This is a basketball thread about a recruit at least try and stay close to topic.

#166 4Corners

4Corners

• Location704
HUDDLER

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:23 AM

This is a basketball thread about a recruit at least try and stay close to topic.

this is a basketball thread? could have fooled me! 

#167 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:26 AM

this is a basketball thread? could have fooled me!

It might not have always been on the topic of Wiggins but it was all basketball related until you decided to go all LAX on it. Since you seem to be a LAX fan Duke beat the defending champs yesterday in OT to advance.

#168 4Corners

4Corners

• Location704
HUDDLER

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:47 AM

It might not have always been on the topic of Wiggins but it was all basketball related until you decided to go all LAX on it. Since you seem to be a LAX fan Duke beat the defending champs yesterday in OT to advance.

I'm a big fan of Duke LAX actually. 

#169 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:52 AM

I keep up with UNC/ECU recruiting and read a lot of stuff regarding the prospects and I get ACC sports journal - but I don't claim to know a bunch of info have an inside  source or anything....and like I said man I don't watch a lot of HS basketball, but what you said in the last part of the statement is right on the money. 

Every recruiting guy I keep up w/ on twitter and the national/local media beat says they can't recall a recruit like this being so cryptic and secretive. A lot of these people I mentioned think UNC is 4th out of the remaining schools so that might work in our favor. 

You have to admit this though - UNC is the best fit for him. 

I think in your mind it's the best fit because you are a unc fan, it really depends on what Wiggins wants as to the best fit for him.  Does he want to play at his parent's alma mater with his best friend from high school surrounded by the hottest co-eds in the ACC?  Does he want to be part of the best recruiting class ever and have the best shot at winning a title?  Does he want to be the next Ben Mclemore and dominate the Big 12?  Or does he want to go to unc where the top recruits as of late have not flourished and had to come back to school(Henson, Barnes, JMM)?  In my mind if he is a one and done player his best bet would be KU since the Big 12 is not that strong and he could dominate, get some good coaching, and be the #1 pick next year.  

#170 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:53 AM

I'm a big fan of Duke LAX actually. 

Good to know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users