305 replies to this topic

#301 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:43 PM

What will the excuse be next year?

No big man? Can't rebound? Alex Murphy had a hangnail?

Never heard of him.

But with a name like "Grayson" he can't be too good.

If Kennedy and Gayson got in to a fight, who do you think would win?

#downgoesGayson

Down goes Gayson!

Really looking forward to yelling this every time he FLOPS at Duke.

Surprised this news hasn't made the renowned college hoops forum. If a Carolina player would have passed gas in the wrong direction there would be 14 threads on it.

It's the same foot injury he had last season. Out at least 2 weeks.

I really hope this isn't a degenerative issue because that could hurt his pro career is Lithuania next year.

Tough game guys

I try not to comment on Duke's team because for one I don't really give a crap, and two it usually starts an insult contest between people that pull for the same NFL team. Duke fans should give this a try. 

All of these are you commenting on Duke in a Duke thread.  The last two are threads about DUKE that YOU started, one about Ryan Kelly's injury and the other about the Duke vs Maryland game so stop with your BS.

#302 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,993 posts
  • Location704

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:43 PM

LMAO!

3p2a5c.jpg

Just calling it how I see it. Nothing personal. He tried to insult me by personally attacking me by claiming "I don't have a job" and what not when he knows absolutely nothing about me or what I do. Yet, he's good for 15 posts a day in the college hoops forum (30 posts if there is a topic about Carolina) and frankly, I don't think I've ever seen him post in the Panthers forum. I don't know...maybe he doesn't get enough attention from people in the real world. I have a sneaking suspicion he wears transition lenses.  

#303 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:55 PM

I got better sh1t to do than try and get into pissing contests with old men on the internet.

Every thread created to discuss reasonable, relevant topics regarding UNC basketball is like a bat signal to this loser. Carolina fans attempt to discuss something of importance relative to US and this guy storms into the thread like a 9 year old with his arms crossed whining about attention and he starts crying about how awesome Duke is or what Duke is doing that is easily 1000X more important (and completely irrelevant) to what Carolina fans are  talking about. It obviously drives him crazy that UNC fans don't share the same jealous tendencies, or even remotely care about Duke. I bet he watches just as many Carolina games as he does Duke. 

Rational, classy UNC poster (like myself): UNC has a loaded schedule and I'm really liking the way Marcus Paige developed last season. That game in Syracuse next season is going to be one I have circled on my calender. 

A wild BigQueefDaddy appears...

BigQueefDaddy: HEY! But Duke is playing Syracuse, too! And we are playing them twice! And Quinn Cook is an inch taller than Marcus Paige! He's going to be able to pass the ball to Marshall Plumlee and Alex Murphy! Look at me! talk about Duke! 

Respectable, educated UNC poster(again, like myself): The front court rotation for UNC is going to be an important part of our success next year. It will be nice to take some of the pressure off of Mac. Really excited to see how Meeks and Hicks develop down the stretch. 

BigQueefDaddy: BUT ALEX MURPHY! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I guess 33 does seem old to someone like you that acts like you are still in high school.  

Really, you are rational and classy?  Do you know what those words mean?  Classy:: having or reflecting high standards of personal behavior<a classy guy> <a classy gesture>

I don't know that you can be classy while calling someone BigQUEEFdaddy.  

Here again I am not sure you can call yourself respectable, or educated while calling someone a Queef.  To me it seems like you get frustrated because of your ignorance and you don't know how else to get your point across so you stoop to name calling.  

#304 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:56 PM

Just calling it how I see it. Nothing personal.He  tried to insult me by personally attacking me by claiming "I don't have a job" and what not when he knows absolutely nothing about me or what I do. Yet, he's good for 15 posts a day in the college hoops forum (30 posts if there is a topic about Carolina) and frankly, I don't think I've ever seen him post in the Panthers forum. I don't know...maybe he doesn't get enough attention from people in the real world. I have a sneaking suspicion he wears transition lenses.  

I tried to offer you a job.  You were on here all the time and most people with jobs don't have time for that.  So much for trying to help out a fellow huddler.

#305 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:03 PM

Men's LAX. I turned it off UNC was up big. I assume that they won.

I just wanted to tell Mrtrd that Duke won the LAX championship today.

#306 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,491 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:39 PM

I just wanted to tell Mrtrd that Duke won the LAX championship today.

He actually already congratulated you guys in the other thread...

And no worries, UNC Lady LAX won their ship last night.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.