• Please log in to reply
305 replies to this topic

#106 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:00 PM

I used to be a fan of the 1 year out of HS requirement...but I am certainly not now. It's basically a handful of guys that could legitimately make a jump from HS to the NBA. Wiggins is gone after his freshmen year. So will be Kentucky's starting five and Jabari Parker. Not to mention the possibility of a few other guys. Get the kids into the programs that actually WANT to be there. 

This whole Wiggins thing is absurd. Dude is milking it for as long as he can and he's basically making it harder on himself next year. There's going to be a couple SEVERELY pissed off fan bases after he commits in a week or so. Tired of waiting on this diva to make a decision on where he will spend his freshman year.  

How soon do these statements change if he commits to unc?

#107 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,661 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:11 PM

Leslie McDonald will be 2013-2014 Dex Strickland...an overrated role player.

#108 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,953 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:24 PM

So essentially Rodney Hood...

#109 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:34 PM

Don't insult Strickland like that, at least DS was a 45% career shooter where LM is 34% for his career.

#110 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:36 PM

So essentially Rodney Hood...

If Hood is a 45% shooter scoring double digits and grabbing 5 boards and he is just a role player on our team we will have a damn good year.

#111 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,953 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:58 PM

You do realize you are comparing a starter to a non-starter and per 48's that non-starter puts up better numbers and his effectivity percentage is also higher... correct.

#112 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:02 PM

John Minadakis ‏@JohnnyCrabCakes 1m
Wiggins to UNC is a done deal. Timing might be off a few hours/days, but Tar Heels fans can go ahead & dust off the old Ellington jerseys.

Championship coming next season?

Hilarious how UNC fans are saying Duke fans are on here trolling, seeing as this thread started by all you UNC fans got trolled by some restaraunt owner trying to drum up some business.

Did a little research on the guy and found out that he owns a restaurant, he made up all that horseshit in order to get views for his twitter page so you could learn about his restaurant. 

Any who, I still hope Wiggins comes to Carolina.

Marucs Paige, Nate Britt, (Luke Davis)

PJ Hairston, Leslie McDonald, (Wade Moody)

Andrew Wiggins, J.P. Tokoto (James Manor), (Denzel Robinson)

Brice Johnson, Isaiah Hicks, Jackson Simmons

James Michael McAdoo, Kennedy Meeks, Desmond Hubert

That looks like top five team in my opinion and a team that could challenge for the ship a long with Duke and UK.

#113 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 5,152 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:17 PM

There is so much stupid in this thread.

On the topic...I'm starting to think Wiggins to UNC might be happening. The rivalry next year could be great. 

#114 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,953 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:38 PM

There is so much stupid in this thread.

On the topic...I'm starting to think Hood to UNC might be happening. The rivalry next year could be great. 

I'd rather have Wiggins...

#115 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 5,152 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:39 PM

Add me to the stupid. Immersed in a research paper and clearly getting delirious.  

#116 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,953 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:47 PM

Add me to the stupid. Immersed in a research paper and clearly getting delirious.  

Hahahaha it's the Huddle, stupidity is the new intelligent.

Good luck with that paper.

#117 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:49 PM

You do realize you are comparing a starter to a non-starter and per 48's that non-starter puts up better numbers and his effectivity percentage is also higher... correct.

You do realize they don't play 48 minutes in college right? Hood is a starter who can score from anywhere on the floor while LM is a bench player who jacks up 3's. Hood has a better shooting percentage from 2 as well as 3 so trying to compare the two is asinine.

#118 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,953 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:56 PM

You do realize they don't play 48 minutes in college right? Hood is a starter who can score from anywhere on the floor while LM is a bench player who jacks up 3's. Hood has a better shooting percentage from 2 as well as 3 so trying to compare the two is asinine.

Great, let's compare Hood's one year at MSSU to Mac's entire career... that sounds intelligent. You know what, I hope Hood does start and Wiggins commits to UNC, that matchup will be exploited all day everyday...

#119 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:48 PM

I think it's going to be hilarious how the unc fanbase reacts when Wiggins commits somewhere, Duke fans really don't care.  FWIW we already got Parker and I am more worried that Wiggins goes to UK than to unc.  Wiggins would make UK unstoppable IMO and I don't think he makes unc unstoppable.  Fans like you already have the built in excuse because you said in an earlier thread you didn't think Wiggins was going to unc so if he goes somewhere else you will be like "I told you guys he wasn't coming" but if he does go to unc I am sure you will already be claiming "championship".  So like I said I think it is going to be more fun seeing how you unc fans act.  

Again, you're more concerned with what UNC fans do. Get a life, guy. 

#120 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:24 PM

Great, let's compare Hood's one year at MSSU to Mac's entire career... that sounds intelligent. You know what, I hope Hood does start and Wiggins commits to UNC, that matchup will be exploited all day everyday...

Hood's freshman year is better then any year Mcdonald ever had in any statistical category.  You were the one that started comparing the two and I just pointed out you were wrong.  I too agree that it's unfair to compare the two since one is a back up role player while the other is a starter and played and will play significant minutes.  To be fair we should probably compare Mcdonald to Josh Hairston since they are both bench players for their entire careers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com