Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Get out of jail free card.....

14 posts in this topic

Posted

I have this idea. Hear me out....

Lets begin a new parole qualification system. After a criminal has spent a decent amount of time in his or her sentence, they can opt to get automatic parole on one condition, they get in the octagon with a top MMA fighter. Televised via pay per view.

So lets say a guy is in jail for hitting a woman. He spent most of his time in jail, but decides to get automatic parole by volunteering for the show. The MMA fighter spends a week with the woman, the family, the kids, gets the story as he builds up rage. The show documents all this in the lead up to the main event in a real heart grabbing way.

Then we all get to watch the fighter beat the everloving crap out of the guy and enjoy every second of it. Proceeds from the pay per view go back to the jail to help pay for his incarceration.

Thoughts?

Posted

Someone beat up a woman you know huh? 

While I'm all for public embarrassment and humiliation as a form of punishment, I don't think it will fly.

Posted

runningman400300.jpg

Posted

seems humane

Posted

as long as there is a "NO TAP OUT" rule.

Posted

I thought this was going to be about people who got  banned from the Huddle.  :)

I have only one suggestion to add.  If said criminal is a hot female (there are 1 or 2), make the fight a bra and panties match.  The proceeds would be higher. 

Posted

Full. Retard.

1 person likes this

Posted

lol MMA

Posted

If only.... That would be yhe new American Idol

Posted

I was hoping they make them wear a Tap Out shirt then shoot them on site..the NRA games!!

Id support that for the Tap Out shirt deaths alone.

Posted

wait a sec. did i see a jbro post? i know im a little older now and my eyes plays tricks on me....