13 replies to this topic

#1 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:51 PM

I have this idea. Hear me out....

Lets begin a new parole qualification system. After a criminal has spent a decent amount of time in his or her sentence, they can opt to get automatic parole on one condition, they get in the octagon with a top MMA fighter. Televised via pay per view.

So lets say a guy is in jail for hitting a woman. He spent most of his time in jail, but decides to get automatic parole by volunteering for the show. The MMA fighter spends a week with the woman, the family, the kids, gets the story as he builds up rage. The show documents all this in the lead up to the main event in a real heart grabbing way.

Then we all get to watch the fighter beat the everloving crap out of the guy and enjoy every second of it. Proceeds from the pay per view go back to the jail to help pay for his incarceration.

Thoughts?

#2 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,424 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:55 PM

Someone beat up a woman you know huh? 

While I'm all for public embarrassment and humiliation as a form of punishment, I don't think it will fly.

#3 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,337 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:01 PM

runningman400300.jpg

#4 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,969 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:04 PM

seems humane

#5 dos poptarts

dos poptarts

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:35 PM

as long as there is a "NO TAP OUT" rule.

#6 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,727 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:41 PM

I thought this was going to be about people who got  banned from the Huddle.  :)

I have only one suggestion to add.  If said criminal is a hot female (there are 1 or 2), make the fight a bra and panties match.  The proceeds would be higher. 

#7 Jbro

Jbro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,537 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:14 PM

http://en.wikipedia..../Bully_Beatdown

#8 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,436 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:25 PM

Full. Retard.

#9 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,684 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:24 PM

lol MMA

#10 Mvp2014

Mvp2014

Phenom

• HUDDLER
  • 3,716 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:26 PM

If only.... That would be yhe new American Idol

#11 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,020 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:18 PM

I was hoping they make them wear a Tap Out shirt then shoot them on site..the NRA games!!

Id support that for the Tap Out shirt deaths alone.

#12 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,404 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:39 PM

wait a sec. did i see a jbro post? i know im a little older now and my eyes plays tricks on me....

#13 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,140 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:35 PM

ok just hear me out

if you support a means of "justice" which doesn't actually deter or rehabilitate, you will be subjected to it yourself

#14 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,397 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:34 PM

If the objective is to reduce this country's chronic warehousing of criminals, a more effective method would be:  Need I even say it?  More Guns!

For instance, keeping with the OP's theme:  A wife beater attempts to beat on his wife.  Wife whips out handgun, BAM!  No more wife beater.  Simple enough.  A case of self defense, no need for a costly trial or jail term.  The bonus here is that the widow now feels empowered and doesn't require any third party involvement in the form of an MMA fighter.  All she'll need is a meat wagon to cart off her formerly abusive husband's lifeless body.

However, if the real objective was to provide some sort of entertainment value, may I suggest another course of action? Wait for it.  Pistols with a built in camera activated by the hand grip!  Such a recording device would not only help confirm a wife's righteous kill, but perhaps even more importantly, it would provide a never ending source of low cost entertainment for the American public. 

There must be a ridiculously large number of domestic violence incidents each week across our great nation simply going to waste.  Those incidents could be providing a wealth of video footage for a new reality series about wife beaters getting their comeuppance.  It could be called "Candid Handgun", "Surprise! Say Hello to My Little Friend" or "The Not So Famous Last Words of My Wife Beater Husband".  The possibilities are endless.  Hell, if the pistols incorporated WIFI, there could even be "Real Time" broadcasts.  Announcer: "Going live to Atlanta where we have yet another domestic shooting in progress!".  It would be like watching OJ in the white Ford Bronco, except it wouldn't be so painfully drawn out.  Viewers at home could rest assured that in only a matter of seconds that poor SOB on the wrong side of a pistol camera would be getting whacked (This would be a definite plus for those amongst us struggling with ADD).

Sadly, I doubt this show will ever see the light of day.  Why?  Because even though it would be about killing some of the scummiest scum-of-the-earth, it would also turn a mirror on how violent, blood lustful and insensitive to other peoples' misfortune we have become in America.  Politicians and their corporate overlords would live in fear that the public, after witnessing such horrors, might actually develop a sense of human decency and demand a change to our society's current social contract.  A contract that has resulted in the USA becoming the most violent industrialized society the world has ever known.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com