Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Panthers sign a receiver!

91 posts in this topic

If we had drafted Joe Hills in the 5th round (I know he wasn't draftable... work with me here) instead of A.J. Klein and Robert Lester in the 6th round instead of Kenjon Barner, the whiners in this forum would have had moist panties.

"WE ADDRESSED OUR NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDSSSS!!!!!"

1 person likes this

He looks pretty decent in the video. Big frame, plucked a few balls out the air. Cant hurt to see what hes got, decent camp fodder at least.

At the very least, our scouting dept is tuning over every stone trying to find players. Fringe players but players none the less.

Well this thread has been fuging hilarious.

It can't hurt.

i watched some of his stuff from the AFL.

meh...coming from the AFL would be like coming from a small school. you have to be dominant. i don't see it. i mean sure, he's leading the league in receptions, but not by a lot.

he seems to use his size to his advantage. he catches with his hands. stays focused on the ball. fights for it. seemed ok after the run. i don't know about routes or anything, it was hard to tell which one he was, i just looked to see who the QB was throwing to. every once in a while i could tell which one he is, but that's just some wierd stuff in the AFL. not quite sure what's happening.

anyway, there was a lot of catches he was wide open for.

just another guy. i like the size, tho.

i watched some of his stuff from the AFL.

meh...coming from the AFL would be like coming from a small school. you have to be dominant. i don't see it. i mean sure, he's leading the league in receptions, but not by a lot.

he seems to use his size to his advantage. he catches with his hands. stays focused on the ball. fights for it. seemed ok after the run. i don't know about routes or anything, it was hard to tell which one he was, i just looked to see who the QB was throwing to. every once in a while i could tell which one he is, but that's just some wierd stuff in the AFL. not quite sure what's happening.

anyway, there was a lot of catches he was wide open for.

just another guy. i like the size, tho.

So in other words. He sucks.

1 person likes this

Don't worry guys, we still have Lamont Bryant.

1 person likes this

he's no Chris Manno