Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

What is the huddle concensus terribly wrong about this year?

75 posts in this topic

I think the offense line will be better than people think.

How is that Terrell McClain is going to be an stud prediction working out for ya

Panthers prob going to be a 7-9 team again. Hope I'm wrong.

How is that Terrell McClain is going to be an stud prediction working out for ya

You still beating off to that?

No. Drilling you with a kickball like three times gets my rocks off.

People are wrong all the time here and I hope I'm wrong expecting another 6/7 win season.

I think the offense line will be better than people think.

Geez, I hope you're fugging right.

Year in and year out this team struggles on the O-line and is consistently trying to find the right combination of players. The Carolina O-line has been nowhere close to those yesteryears of success from 2003-2005. They came close in 2008, but...

I again challenge the Panthers, the team that so much wants to be the Pittsburgh Steelers V2.0, to put together an offensive line and keep them intact for a few seasons. It's no secret the best running teams in the NFL all have O-lines that have played alongside each other for more than a couple seasons. It's no mystery that the best QBs in this league have solid, consistent O-lineman protecting them week-in and week-out.

Now the Panthers have a very legitimate combination of 2 stellar running backs and a top-tier QB, but they continue to dick around with the O-line, still trying to find the magic.

Hopefully a vet OT from another team will be a cap casualty and we will be able to sign him. Our OL sucks but having a mobile QB like Cam can often disguise how bad it is. I know people here love Bell but he is garbage.

Again the consensus is our O line is meh ^2 and so for this thread I say OL will surprise us.

Look at all the good teams. They all have solid, dependable offensive lines.

The secondary sucks! The O-line sucks!  Take your pick!