Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paige

Would You Trade A 1st Rounder For Victor Cruz?

121 posts in this topic

Ya, Marshall is a nut, I would give up a first for Cruz before 2 thirds for Marshall.

I would not he's a good player but all big market players get overrated a bit, best example of this is Roy Williams the Cowboys safety was just ok in coverage but could lay a big hit every once in a while(and get ran over too lol), and went to tons of Probowls because he plays for the Cowboys when every year I wouldnt say he was actually one of the 2 best safeties in the NFC ever

I love of Victor Cruz, I was ridiculed hence the moniker of troll was tagged to my handle. Some years later the huddle now has threads dedicated to the guy I said would be what he is today. Funny how he's the poster boy for wrs in the league. I know talent and I was the only one that called it.

I love of Victor Cruz, I was ridiculed hence the moniker of troll was tagged to my handle. Some years later the huddle now has threads dedicated to the guy I said would be what he is today. Funny how he's the poster boy for wrs in the league. I know talent and I was the only one that called it.

you should be an nfl scout man that's some cool stuff

Double post sorry

you should be an nfl scout man that's some cool stuff

haha funny guy. One of my friends is a scout in the Charlotte area. Maybe that's an idea.

As much as I like Cruz, I would not trade a 1st round for him, maybe a rb not named Tolbert or Barner and another pick, but no 1st rd. Especially with marquise Lee and deanthony Thomas coming out next year, god I hope we can get Thomas., LoL, but I would much rather resign the kraken of monsters inc.

DeAnthony Thomas next ROTY for the panthers 2014 haha